Safety Manager For Reputed Construction Company Jobs Vacancy in Modcons Palakkad district
Modcons Palakkad district urgently required following position for Safety Manager For Reputed Construction Company. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Safety Manager For Reputed Construction Company Jobs Vacancy in Modcons Palakkad district Jobs Details:
- Construction Risk Assessment, Job Hazard Analysis, and assess the effectiveness of the same
- Provision of technical support to facilitate execution of HSE strategy including HAZID and HAZOP studies
- Developed, scheduled, assessed and reviewed emergency preparedness procedures conducting monthly mock drills
- Develop, implement and ensure PTW with identifying and evaluating permit issuing authority
- Accident, incident and near miss reporting, investigation, closeout of the same with Root cause analysis
- Environmental Aspect and Impact study with Risk assessment for the project.
- Safety Inspections, Surveys and analytical interpretation of accumulated information
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports and satisfy necessary legal compliance
- Counseling, Consultation and Communication at various levels-Tool box Talk / Safety awareness
- Effective Control and streamlining of HSE documents and management review
- Evaluation of Permits and daily, weekly and monthly evaluation of cranes, DG's electrical DB's etc.
- HSSE Induction and re-induction of multilingual the workforce
- Organizing site training activities viz. daily tool box meeting, conducting training as per client schedule
- Complying with client requirements, evaluation of site activities, suggesting practical and feasible solutions
· .Near miss reporting and creating awareness about potential hazards and how to avoid them
Job Type: Full-time
- Safety: 6 years
- work: 6 years