Senior Manager Director Solution Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Fidelity Investments Bengaluru
Fidelity Investments Bengaluru urgently required following position for Senior Manager Director Solution Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Director Solution Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Fidelity Investments Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Business Unit Overview
Production Support Horizontal was established in March this year to bring together operational functions and drive scale and efficiency. There are transformational initiatives that are ongoing to evolve the central horizontal into a future state with key focus on scale, efficiency and fast tracking solutions around automation leveraging analytics.
SPM/Director – Solution Engineering will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing advanced engineering solutions in the production operations space. He/She will be working with product teams, architects, infrastructure team, cloud enablement teams and other technology groups in developing engineering solutions for the Production operations teams. He/She will also be involved in building the solution engineering capability within the Production Support horizontal. The role requires collaboration and interaction with architects across the Business Units to leverage best practices and processes to build and advance the solution engineering and automation capabilities. He/she is also expected to advice and work under consultative direction of the Sr Leadership team towards predetermined long-range targets on behalf Production Support horizontal.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership in designing and developing engineering solutions to the production support horizontal.
- Drive adoption of emerging technologies and facilitate implementation by collaborating across business units and providing guidance to operations teams.
- Hands on, act as a bridge between Architecture teams, enterprise infrastructure teams and the operations teams.
- Actively participate in planning, definition, design & integration of IT engineering solutions
- Drive adoption of Automation, Analytics and Cloud readiness by partnering with various Architecture team members/groups and infrastructure experts.
- Lead and present a technical solution (e.g. POC) and the underlying business requirements that drove its development;
- Work closely with IT Product/Application teams and architecture in technology selection, evaluation, recommendation and configuration to be used in the solutions for enabling operations.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with product managers, architects and infrastructure teams
- Evaluate and recommend technology and frameworks for building solutions that are scalable across wider operational functions with a keen eye on standardization, rationalization and focus on efficiency.
- Looking for an individual who is passionate about technology and can provide technology leadership in designing and developing solutions to the Production operations team in the areas of cloud operations, data analytics and process automation. The individual will also be involved in POCs and implementation of emerging technologies in the operations space.
- Seasoned Manager with skills and knowledge of diverse technical areas with an inclination towards driving change and efficiencies by way of adopting emerging technologies and solutions.
- Stakeholder Management and networking – required experience managing senior stakeholders
- Experience with SDLC (Agile-SCRUM / SAFE) and DevOps on premise and on cloud.
- Experience with leveraging analytics for providing engineering solutions.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills including written, verbal & technology illustrations.
- Capacity to quickly understand and incorporate new technologies and patterns.
List of skills required
- Knowledge of Cloud implementation, Containers, Cloud integration platforms
- Knowledge on data analytics and process / release automation
- 12+ years of IT experience
Technology Primary Location IN-KRN-Bangalore Job Level :Director Education Level :Bachelor's Degree (±16 years) FMR India Business Unit:Technology Services Organization :India BG Job Posting Date :Feb 7, 2018, 4:43:51 AM