Operations Coordinator Learning Center Jobs Vacancy in Ashwini Charitable Trust Bengaluru
Ashwini Charitable Trust Bengaluru urgently required following position for Operations Coordinator Learning Center. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Coordinator Learning Center Jobs Vacancy in Ashwini Charitable Trust Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Ashwini Charitable Trust is hiring!
Ashwini Charitable Trust (ACT) is an NGO in Bangalore dedicated to educating and empowering underprivileged children, from UKG through to college. For these students, education and empowerment are the key to breaking the cycle of poverty. Support for ACT students includes sponsorship of school fees, after school tuitions and hobby programs, health checks and vaccination, and various other life skills programs.
We operate at 3 locations: our main office and afterschool centre in Ulsoor, partnership with two government schools in Murphy Town, and an afterschool center in Indiranagar.
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate person to join us in our mission.
Role: Operations Coordinator - Learning Centre (Ulsoor)
Position type: Full Time, 11am - 7pm (Saturday & Sunday working, other weekly off)
- Learning Centre Operations Management including coordination of student & volunteer schedules, management and oversight of all Learning Centre student classes/activities and daily operations & facilities
- Volunteer liaison managing onboarding, training, feedback and engagement, including liaising with individual and corporate based volunteers
- Tracking Student Progress and Curriculum Effectiveness, including delivering student assessments, impact reporting and analysis, periodic reporting to the Board of Trustees, and acting as curriculum partners liaison
- Donor reporting and communications related to project sponsorship and student activities
- Corporate and Individual Donation Event coordination, work with corporate leads and organize children, and facilities for the event
- Supervise the undergraduate students at the trust during internal internships
- Network with the external vendors such as transport, ups maintenance, and cctv maintenance to ensure smooth operations at the Learning Center
The ideal candidate would have/be:
- Passion for working with a diverse group of people driven to empower our children and positively change life outcomes
- Strong written English communication skills
- Analytical skills, including ability to identify meaningful data, collect data on the ground, and run analysis in spreadsheets
- Project management or operations management experience
- Attention to detail and ability to manage competing demands well
- Team player who also has strong self motivation
- Kannada / Tamil speaker is a plus
- Experience with Google applications - Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides
Job Type: Full-time
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Tamil or Kannada