Physical Security Regional Manager Apac Jobs Vacancy in Expedia Gurgaon
Expedia Gurgaon urgently required following position for Physical Security Regional Manager Apac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Physical Security Regional Manager Apac Jobs Vacancy in Expedia Gurgaon Jobs Details:
We’re seeking a highly motivated, collaborative and resourceful individual to lead the Physical Security for the Asia Pacific region as part of Expedia's Enterprise Risk & Security (ERS) group. ERS is responsible for the safety and security of all Expedia facilities and its personnel.
As Asia-Pacific regional security manager, you will manage the regional execution and implementation of Expedia’s global security services programs, initiatives, processes and best practices for safety and security of Expedia assets.
You will develop, design and extend corporate physical security programs across Asia-Pacific region, including identifying industry best practices, conducting gap/threat analysis, presenting mitigation strategies, developing budgets, creating/publishing security policies and procedures, qualifying vendors, managing the deployment and operation of physical security systems and programs.
You will build and leverage strong cross-functional partnership across Expedia by collaborating closely with real estate, human resources, global security teams and other key partners to drive to more secure state for Expedia.
- Lead the day to day security operations including threat management, alarm response, special event management and visitor control
- Develop and oversee standard operating procedures for designs, configuration and implementation of physical security systems as part of office expansions and new office locations for protection of people, data, and sites
- Managing a guard force across multiple locations throughout the Asia-Pacific region – as well as serving in support roles to the global team
- Identifying and managing emerging threats and security incidents
- Work jointly with various teams to develop and implement security awareness programs
- Assisting in conducting security risk assessments and surveys
- Conduct security audits and manage gaps to closure
- Maintaining situational awareness of the area of responsibility
- Conduct investigations, audits, special event coordination and other safety, security or business continuity efforts as business conditions warrant
- Managing access control processes and equipment
- Interface regularly with security vendors
- Leads planning and execution of security vendor Service Level Agreements/ Key Performance Indicators, capacity, and workflow plans for single /multiple functional areas in one or more sites
- Serve as Expedia’s Subject Matter Expert in all phases of Asia-Pacific region security
- Customer focused and result oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
- 7+ years of experience in corporate security or physical security infrastructure design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to concisely and effectively address questions while providing subject matter expertise on policy to associates and management
- Strong working knowledge and experience of physical security technologies, systems and components including but not limited to physical access control, CCTV, and incident management systems
- Demonstrated working knowledge of workplace incident management, emergency response, crisis management, and business continuity management
- Proven ability to accurately take decisive action based on available information in a timely manner
- Ability to travel globally 20% of the time
- Ability to speak multiple languages that are common in the region is a plus