Deputy Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Bengaluru
Vodafone Bengaluru urgently required following position for Deputy Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deputy Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Deep knowledge of security threat and vulnerability management technologies best practice/continuous improvement activities
- Knowledgeoftypical security devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection system, anti-virus, anti-spam, etc
- Security Analytics – takes part in, and may lead, a security event analysis and assessment activity to defeat cyber threats,
- Security Reporting and Advisories – takes part in the delivery of cyber security reports and advisories
- Security event management frameworkIdentify, categorize, prioritize and investigate Event of Interest (EOI).
- Security Incident management
- Tools requirements:Use available CSOC tools for historical analysis purposes as necessary for detected events
- Analytical thinkingAbility to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing security detection and response environmentInterpret complex datasets, examine base events and identify relationships leading to case creation and/or investigation of EOI
- Responsible for set-up, execution and maintenance SOC related analytical processes and tasks.
- Participate as required on Incident Response situations which may include root cause analysis results and lessons learned.
- Provides professional data analysis within the SOC processes and to SOC customers in order to drive further security measures and risk mitigation activities.
- Participate with on-call duties and after hours support of CSOC
- Degree in Computer Science, Data / InformationTechnology, Engineering or similar
- Sound understanding of Information Security and corresponding international standardsProfessional Security Qualification (like ,GIAC GSEC, CCNA, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, …)
- Excellent communication capabilities to provide rapid and concise summaries of complex scenarios
- Thoroughunderstanding of current telecoms technologies
- Sound understanding of IT Service Management disciplines in line with IT industry standards and best practices, e.g. ITIL