Channel Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Mangalore
Amazon Com Mangalore urgently required following position for Channel Relationship Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Channel Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Mangalore Jobs Details:
Amazon.com, Inc. is a US-based multinational electronic commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Jeff Bezos founded Amazon.com, Inc. in 1994 and launched it online in 1995. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, but soon diversified, selling DVDs, CDs, MP3 downloads, computer software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, and toys. Amazon has established separate websites in Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Japan, and China. Today, as a market leader in online retail, Amazon product lines include Amazon.com, A9.com, IMDb, Kindle, Amazon Web Services, Alexa.com, Audible.com, A2Z Development, Alexa Internet and Endless.com.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. Amazon has great opportunities to pursue a career as a leader in Operations Management. We know that learning through experience is what transforms talented people into great leaders. Our roles are designed to accelerate the growth of leaders through challenging field experiences that stretch individual capability. Our Operations environment presents the candidates with great challenges in dealing with front line management, and driving scalable and continuous improvements across our Fulfillment Centers, Supply Chain & Transportation execution teams.
Channel Relationship Manager builds capacity in the network by appointing Service Partners and planning IHS points. He/ she maintains relationships with the SPs and builds their capability.
- Ensures capacity as per plan through IHS points and Service Partners
- Builds capability of service partners to manage peak variations
- Develops and manages relationships with stakeholders (IHS & SP),
- Team development & Management: Building and managing a multi-layer team and manage performance through on-the job coaching and mentoring.
- Driving team targets and push for stretched targets to consistently raise the bar.
- Understand & analyze the channel & network cost and control to keep it positive.
- Act as the custodian of the processes & SOPs for the allotted program and consistently challenge and innovate to improvise the existing ones. Provide out of the box solutions for to enhance quality standards, reduce waste, and eliminate unnecessary work.
- Design, develop, pilot & rollout enterprise wide programs around performance improvement, cycle time improvement for returns, delivery experience, financial auditing, identification of alternate delivery services etc.,
- Ensure new processes are communicated to relevant stakeholders and implemented in a timely manner and are standardized across locations. Perform continuous process evaluation to ensure sustainment
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate is must and MBA is preferred with specialization in operations.
- The candidate should have 8 yrs of experience in sales or field account management with a knowledge & understanding of finance and logistics operations.
- He/she should have a team handling experience of 20 + employees. Business & channel development experience is desired.
- Ability to Deep Dive and develop innovative ideas for process challenges.
- Experience using and communicating performance metrics
- Proven ability to influence others without having positional authority
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Strong Bias for great customer service: Be able to effectively think from customers’ perspectives and bring these perspectives into process and product improvements. Be the champion for developing their understanding of Customer Experience and knowledge of what Customers actually needs/expects for all stakeholders
- Analytical Skills: Effectively analyze and interpret information, identifying & validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages and associated risks.
Operations Management/Retail Management
Channel Relationship Manager - managing the operations business at service and cost level for expansion and stabilizing the store program.