Global Incident Problem Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Gurgaon
Dupont Gurgaon urgently required following position for Global Incident Problem Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Incident Problem Manager Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Gurgaon Jobs Details:
The Incident Management Leader will be responsible for managing day to day issues across applications, data, infrastructure and security. This individual will work closely with the internal service delivery teams and external providers, utilizing tools and processes to ensure issues are being addressed and resolved in a timely manner and meeting the service level commitments. In addition, this individual will create and track metrics on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, and work with others to identify trends and possible improvements for sustainable operations. The individual will also be accountable for ensuring incident communications are occurring especially for the high impactful issues.
In addition, the individual will work across a larger, global end to end service delivery team to create processes and metrics to monitor these activities. The individual may be asked to participate in other service delivery activities as the overall processes and structure get created and enabled.
- Support the development and execution of incident management activities in partnership with global internal and vendor teams - including stakeholder engagement, communication, training, readiness and adoption measurement plans
- Coordinate with stakeholders across regions to identify, prioritize, and ensure key issues are tracked and resolved
- Create and analyze incident metrics, helping to identify trends and improvements; Document and communicate metrics to appropriate stakeholders
- Identify possible Incident Management issues/concerns, escalate risks and issues to management and service delivery leadership teams, and implement mitigation plans if necessary
- Ensure full adherence to the Incident Management processes including opening problem tickets as needed; Document and report any breaches to leadership; Conduct Post Incident Reviews as a part of Problem Management where necessary
- Communicate and coordinate incident situations so key stakeholders understand status, current resolution activities and timeframe.
- Chair Global Problem Management calls and ensure RCAs meet defined SLAs
- Support IT Portfolio Manager to develop and maintain service portfolio by optimizing mix of service providers to align with IT strategy
- Ensure readiness of ticketing tools for new projects/solutions to provide seamless support
- Drive compliance by all service providers to the global ITIL/ITSM frameworks
- Support Service Delivery(Operations) teams on multi-vendor conflict issues, especially during critical incidents/outages
- Stay up-to-date and adopt industry best practices and tools for Service Integration
- Experience with Enterprise applications and data platforms
- Expertise on Ticketing and Release Management tools: Service Now, HP ALM, SAP ChaRM
- Strong understanding of various SDLC methodologies
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including performance reporting
- Experience of working with Vendors, SLAs, product roadmaps, and support product lifecycles
- Proven program management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work with cross functional global teams
- 7-8 years of work experience in a software engineering environment with at least 6 years of incident, problem and/or change management experience
- Strong Knowledge of ITIL or similar framework specific to incident, problem and change management preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering and/or related field
- ITIL v3 certification preferred
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.