Admin Executive Jobs Vacancy in Spandana Sphoorty Financial Ltd
Spandana Sphoorty Financial Ltd urgently required following position for Admin Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Admin Executive Jobs Vacancy in Spandana Sphoorty Financial Ltd Jobs Details:
We are looking for an Admin Executive to oversee all functions of our Administrative department and Managing the day-to-day operations of the office. Organizing and maintaining files and records. Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
Responsibilities and Duties
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Need to maintain cash and bank records
- Taking care of office infrastructure
- Check all office records
- Regular supervision on security & housekeeping
- Responsibility in office as assigned by superiors.
- Need to Maintain all stationary
- Take care of printings of Letterheads & Business cards
- Coordinating with the facility providers
- Assets Management
- Monitor Front Desk Operations.
- Coordinating for the Event Management in Office Site.
- Need to handle Manpower [Technicians (Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, civil)].
- Handling the Cafeteria arrangements for the Employees.
- Take care of the Travel Arrangements for the Employees.
- Issuing Business Cards, ID Cards to the employees.
- Verifying daily attendance, absenteeism and late coming reports and sending to the Department Heads on fortnight basis
- Monitoring office documents like Daily Hour Reports, MIS reports, Attendance, Payroll etc.
- Arrange for monthly bills to be submitted to the Finance Department.
- Taking care of the accommodation for Trainees.
- Coordinating with security and Housekeeping staff.
- Handling Calls Management and
- Monitoring Manpower [Technicians (Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, civil)].
- Vendor Management.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
- work: 2 years
- Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana
- English, Hindi, Telugu