Senior Director Cio Site Head Jobs Vacancy in Company Hyderabad
Company Hyderabad urgently required following position for Senior Director Cio Site Head. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Director Cio Site Head Jobs Vacancy in Company Hyderabad Jobs Details:
Sr. Director, IT
(India IT Site Leader)
(Completed by HR)
Summarize the purpose/objective of the position as a brief overview of the major or essential job functions.
Are you a pioneering spirit who thrives wearing multiple hats, constant challenges and an opportunity to make a difference? F5 has the role of a lifetime for you. We are looking for an IT leader to create and grow our new presence in Hyderabad.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has previous background working with and leading international IT teams for a US based multi-national company. You will be coordinating the hiring, onboarding and training of the IT staff. Communicating IT strategy and managing operating performance between the Hyderabad site and IT leadership in the US. You will also be working with local HR staff and consultants to ensure smooth growth and execution of the site. In short anything needed to make the site and IT’s presence in India a success. This position requires a minimum two year commitment.
Using action verbs, list the essential duties of the position. At the end of each line item add % of time and level of importance – 1 being the most important.
- Foster individual, team, and organization growth, while maintaining a customer service driven IT culture
- Facilitate rapid hiring and onboarding of exceptional IT talent
- Work with various F5 lines of business to create and execute strategies to promote F5’s brand and hiring capabilities in India
- Drive F5 strategy and vision
- Oversee local IT management team responsible for delivering the following services: IT operations, application development and configuration, application quality assurance, internal information security, etc.
- Lead the F5 India IT site support for other functions
- Work with local vendors and Corporate Operations to create an effective and productive physical work environment
- Initially take a lead role in facility initiatives, both temporary and permanent, to establish the F5 India office.
- Management duties include the supervision of staff. This includes but is not limited to, conducting performance evaluations, approving paid time-off (PTO), assigning or delegating work, providing on-the-job training, giving guidance to staff, conducting performance improvement plans, taking disciplinary action, and interviewing candidates for open positions.
- Budget responsibilities include travel, approval of time off, office equipment and applications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES Considering the essential duties and responsibilities of the job, list the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform those functions at a competent and proficient level.
- Must be a strong multi-cultural communicator
- Ability to work independently, remotely and manage ambiguity
- Proven ability to communicate to line staff as well as executive staff
- Experience leading a management group.
- Solid understanding of project and software development lifecycles
- Understanding of current information security and intrusion detection practices
- Previous experience in working in India
- Experience developing and managing a budget (s)
- Ability to inspire others.
State minimum qualifications of education, experience, licenses or certifications.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or other related technical field, MBA is a plus
- 15+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 8+ years development management experience, including managing multiple teams
- Experience in working with multiple geographies, specifically India
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
List any special environmental conditions, unpleasant conditions and special hazards, as well as any lifting, bending or vision requirements.
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- International travel required, approximately 10-20%