Risk Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Paypal Chennai
Paypal Chennai urgently required following position for Risk Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Risk Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Paypal Chennai Jobs Details:
Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
- DO: Capitalize first letter of First and Last Name. Example: John Smith
- DON'T: Capitalize entire First and/or Last Name. Example: JOHN SMITH
- NOTE: Use correct grammar for Names with multiple cases. Example: McDonald or O'Connell
Provide full address details
Resume is required
Multiple attachments can be uploaded including Resume and Cover Letter for each application
Job Description Summary:The Risk Team undertakes an analytically heavy role to address emerging problems and fraud trends to help the business make more informed decisions, evaluating and strategically recommending how PayPal can leverage its risk expertise to fuel global customer growth. The group is multi-disciplinary with broad spectrum of industry experiences and deep analytical and quantitative expertise. The group is currently seeking a high energy, driven, collaborative team member that brings extensive problem solving skills to further its goal of applying creative analytical solutions to understand and manage risk.
This role gives an opportunity to work alongside extremely strong analytics professionals in a cutting edge payment technology domain. The key objectives would be to Support overall risk goals through detailed data mining and analysis that results in policies, test-and-learn pilot programs and broad strategies to deliver efficiency, loss reduction and better customer experience; manage seller/merchant risk monitoring (MRM) strategies, develop and manage reporting and value assessment for work and research and develop new risk tools and platforms to support overall organizational goals.
- Work closely with business users and product managers to determine how to design analysis and presentation approaches that will significantly improve our ability to understand and address emerging business issues
- Develop reports and monitor
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Partner with cross functional teams and stakeholders to determine how to design analysis and presentation approaches that will significantly improve our ability to understand and address emerging business issues
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts (technical, risk, business) a critical success factor in this role
- Ability to frame a business question in analytics terms and structure the required analyses.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using standard tools such as SQL and SAS.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and the results of the analyses in a clear and effective manner through creative visualization
- Formulate, construct, conduct and analyze controlled experiments and derive valid conclusions from various test and learn pilots pertaining to seller risk that can be applied and scaled to risk operations
- Experience with standard statistical techniques and tools a plus
- Willingness to join immediately, position based in Chennai
- Professional experience of 1-3 years in roles with demonstrated impact, performing data analyses
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a quantitative discipline like Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or Computer Science (top tier institutes preferred)
- Extensive programming experience in multiple programming languages and aptitude to learn new software/tools quickly
- Very comfortable in both Unix and Windows environments
- Ideal candidate should demonstrate history of critical and analytical thinking including problem solving, attention to detail, ability to handle shifting priorities/deadlines and multi-tasking
Primary Location:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
Paypal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.