Senior Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Hyderabad
Wells Fargo Hyderabad urgently required following position for Senior Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Hyderabad Jobs Details:
- Analyze business requirements, identify and commuinciate requirement gaps.
- Review requirement gaps raised by the team
- Develop Test Plans and Test strategies for different testing projects
- Good experience in reviewing and preparing Sizing & Estimation using industry estimation practices.
- Excellent knowledge on the standard Test Design and Optimization techniques
- Review and sign-off the Test Coverage and Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Execute test cases and report test results, Raise defects in defect tracking tool
- Should be able to collect and track Metrics as defined and directed.
- Should be able to act as a Mentor/Guide to the team members.
- Provide technical leadership to team members with respect to issue resolution
- Should be able to provide innovative solutions to the problem areas of application/process.
- Able to perform POC's and provide demos on the technical solutions feasible
- Highlight delivery issues to the manager for resolution, assess risks and help the manger in mitigating and in contingency planning.
- Should be able to manage and implement Effort Tracking in an Enterprise Project Management tool
- Understand and adhere to the defined QA processes and guide the team, be responsible for the process adherence.
- Should be accountable and responsible to all the project deliverables that he/she is working and accountable for the deliverables that the other team members are working upon
- Define common templates and suggest better ways of implementing QA processes
- Experience in Onsite/Offshore model and can articulate effectively to the state side partners
- Adherence to all applicable standards, procedures and guidelines as applicable
- Should be flexible to work in split shifts (1:30 PM to 10:30 PM) and stretch when needed.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile methodology and QA processes and overall testing lifecycle.
- 6+ years of experience in functional/automation testing of web-based/client-server/mainframes applications and backend testing
- Expertise in other testing flavors such as database/Web Services/ETL will be an added advantage
- Able to write complex queries with exposure to database testing
- Strict adherence to timelines and focus on deliverables
- Has excellent understanding on the Defect process and manage Defect triage calls.
- Experience analyzing functional/regression scenarios and identifying candidates to be automated
- Knowledge of any defect tracking tool - HP ALM or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Excel functions and macros
- Experience working with MS Windows XP, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong domain knowledge is mandatory
- Develop/Enhance automation frameworks, defining/enhancing the coding standards.
- Define automation test strategy and Test Data Strategy
- Develop, maintain and execute automation scripts as requested and working with the technology and business counterparts in the U.S.
- Good experience in Automation Tool (UFT/Selenium) and should be able to efficiently develop new functions, debug functions in library files, and guide team members and enhance/customize existing framework and provide ideas to improve efficiencies.
- Should have experience on any version control tool.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems.
- Good interpersonal skills and good team connect
- Strong oral and written communication. When needed can act as the lead with the support of manager