Senior Analyst Financial Reporting Jobs Vacancy in Rbs
Rbs urgently required following position for Senior Analyst Financial Reporting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Analyst Financial Reporting Jobs Vacancy in Rbs Jobs Details:
The role supports Financial Control functions undertaken for RBS Group by GFS. He/she is responsible for providing control of the Divisional Financial ledger through Policy setting, Control, Risk and Systems framework leading to divisional delivery of the Balance sheet and related externally disclosed Statutory information. The role will support and enable all financial transactions are appropriately recorded and substantiated to the defined Group policies / procedures and guidelines for the RBS group.
What the Business Does
The Role is in Financial Control, GFS India and will report Associate Vice President.
As Senior Analyst, Financial Control your key responsibilities will be:
- To support change initiatives, process improvements and in system implementations related to own processes and applications.
- Responsibility for the delivery and integrity of monthly financial information (balance sheet, profit and loss account and supporting data), Statutory & External reporting, Value added commentary / analysis for the division supported
- Month End Accounting - Journals preparation, reviews, Account Reconciliation
- Provide input and support process improvements using LEAN techniques, ensuring BAU and development activities are the focus of continuous improvements
- Establish robust analytical procedures over the balance sheet & profit and loss account to build understanding of business and its key drivers and flush out any errors in the financials.
- Awareness of changes to business requirements ensuring any impacts to outputs is sufficiently assessed and appropriate changes are implemented within required timescales.
- Developing process maps, identifying critical paths in order create a plan and drive acceleration of the disclosure reporting process
- Maintaining the relationship with other statutory reporting locations and key stakeholders within Global Business Unit Control, EDS, MI, GFS, Group Finance and Regional CFO/Controllers.
- Stakeholder management, supporting effective and timely delivery of the disclosure reporting and KPI reporting on performance
- Working as a Subject Matter Expert leading to improvements within the team and wider Divisional framework
Skills you need
- 2- 3 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s degree in commerce
- Experience of delivery of core financial control and reporting outputs, including ledger close, balance sheet substantiation, statutory and management reporting and external audit
- Experience of investigating and probing issues with cross-divisional and cross department impact
- Sound knowledge about financial control and accounting
- Oracle, SAP, INEA/ Khalix, Walker and Excel (preferable)
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services, and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service, and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.