Receptionist Admin Executive Jobs Vacancy in Acceltree Software Pvt Ltd Pune
Acceltree Software Pvt Ltd Pune urgently required following position for Receptionist Admin Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Admin Executive Jobs Vacancy in Acceltree Software Pvt Ltd Pune Jobs Details:
As a receptionist you need to have an ear to the ground and be aware of everything that’s going in an organization, from knowing which important meetings will be taking place to coordinating deliveries and organizing travel arrangements for staff. You'll also often be the first person that employees and potential clients see, so you're always representing the company. Provide front office receptionist services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the Office Main Activities. To provide a comprehensive and professional Travel Service to the Company that enables the:
Employees to manage business travel in efficient and cost effective way. Timely response and best suitable, convenient travel / hotel options. Administration to maintain high quality and accurate data.
Receive updated and latest travel news.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Do calling and answer incoming calls with the use of EPABX.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Make preparations for the meetings & booking conference rooms.
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Assist the Director’s and other staff as requested.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Understand forecasted travel and accommodation needs as per order pipeline
- Travel booking for employees & handling web check-in and seat allocation.
- Responsible for hotel/ apartments/cab bookings.
- Reissuing tickets towards the date change, penalties, upgrades and re-routing involved.
- Handling escalations & resolving the same.
- Travel Data Management Daily update of data, completion of business travel form and filing.
- Communicating and implementing travel policy to employees as required.
- Negotiate rate contracts with hotels, taxi providers and travel agents
- Ensure that employees adhere to the business travel policy.
- Ensure necessary approvals are in place for any deviations
- Ensure that the travel cost is maintained at economic levels.
- Handling visa requests/ foreign exchange.
- Handling travel insurance of employees.
Desired Sills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of visa procedures and on arrival visa rules
- Decision Making, Interpersonal Skills, and communication skills.
- MS Office- Specifically- word & Excel, Organization, Informing Others, Phone Skills, Listening, Professionalism.
- Co-ordinating capabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹150,000.00 to ₹250,000.00 /year
- work: 1 year
- High school or equivalent