Occupational Toxicology Associate Jobs Vacancy in Colgate Palmolive Mumbai
Colgate Palmolive Mumbai urgently required following position for Occupational Toxicology Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Occupational Toxicology Associate Jobs Vacancy in Colgate Palmolive Mumbai Jobs Details:
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love programme please visit hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
Job Title : Occupational Toxicology Associate
Location : Mumbai
Scope of Responsibility:
Environmental and Occupational Toxicologist is responsible for providing expertise in the review of raw materials and formulas for environmental and occupational concerns. As the individual becomes more proficient they will provide oversight and governance on foundation data and will conduct literature searches to support evaluation of new raw materials. This individual’s core work includes:
- Evaluate new raw materials which are being considered for use in Colgate products for environmental profile.
- Conduct literature reviews on ingredients and obtain necessary information from Suppliers to support evaluations.
- Utilize toxicology data retrieval systems and modeling applications to supplement data.
- Support Manager Environmental and Occupational Toxicology on specific project.
- Responsible for highlighting to Management new environmental issues on ingredients important to Colgate. This will occur through monitoring scientific literature and being aware and cognizant of growing topics of concern.
Occupational Toxicology & Occupational Health
- Apply knowledge in toxicogy to support Health Effect Rating (HER) process. This will include working with India based team and conducting quarterly audits on HER data base to support governance process.
- As individual becomes more proficient they will calculate Occupational Exposure Limits ( OELs) for raw materials where an exposure limit does not exist.
- Support occupational medical program – working closely with Manager Environmental and Occupational Toxicology.
- Individual must demonstrate all Personal Leadership Competencies and Manage with Respect.
- Developing & Coaching People: Interact with team members and provide support and coaching to ensure success in shared goals and objectives. Take responsibility for personal technical strength and share learnings and opportunities with team. .
- Encouraging Open Dialogue: Create an open environment where people can express their views seeking input and engagement across all functions and levels in the organization involved in Environmental and occupational toxicology .
- Driving Innovation: Champion ideas and initiatives that will drive continuous improvement in our Environmental and Occupational strategies.
- Business/Global Perspective: Stay abreast of issues relevant to Colgate relating to Environmental issues and understand how they relate to our business across various cultures and countries.
- Teamwork Collaboration: Foster an environment that values team work and sharing of ideas on Environmental and and Occupational initiatives.
Relationship Building: Develop internal and external networks to support technical programs and drive long term
Work effectively in a heavily matrixed internal environment.
Influence/Negotiation: Develop mutually beneficial solutions and persist in the resolution of important issues.
Analysis/Decision Making: Analyze technical data related to Environmental and Occupational Toxicology.
Planning/Priority Setting: Ensure focus is on critical priorities and goals that are well aligned with overall EOHS and Sustainability goals.
Effective Execution: Ensure delivery with speed and quality against key project milestones. Eliminate non-value added work and be accountable for results.
- An advanced degree M.S in Toxicology or other related sciences preferred.
- 3+ years experience working in toxicology Environmental Science, Occupational health ,
- Knowledge of information technology tools such as capabilities of SAP EHS module, PDM and Lotus Notes.
- Knowledge of raw materials utilized in products and environmental and human safety profiles.
- Understanding of the manufacturing process as it relates to occupational exposures, environmental emissions and processes and resource utilization.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by email are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.