Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bank America
Bank America urgently required following position for Assistant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Jobs Details:
Job number: 18023105Back to job search results
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
FAKC (Finance and Accounting Knowledge Center) was set up in 2007 as a part of the CFO Global Delivery strategy to provide offshore delivery to Line of Business and Enterprise Finance functions. The capabilities hosted include Accounts Payable, General Accounting & Reconciliations, Management Reporting & Analysis, Research & Analytics, Financial Transaction Processing, Finance Systems Support and Supply Chain Management.
Over the years, the scope of FAKC has been expanded to include operations for other enterprise control functions like Human Resources and Risk and Compliance.
Job Description (Overview of Role)
Legal Entity Tax Team is responsible for coordinating the legal entity forecasts with the Finance counterparts and reviewing the forecasted legal entity effective tax rate (LE ETR) for the respective legal entity sub consolidation rollup point(s) assigned. In addition, they work with the same Finance teams to provide the tax information for legal entity financial reporting requirements. They are also responsible for compiling the AFIT reporting package, consolidated review of State Analytic and NUSInS.
- Reporting for all legal entity sub consolidations, including legal entity tax expense recorded, variance analysis, ETR/deferred reporting.
- Review tax journal entries computed for tax expense and deferred for each legal entity sub consolidation and confirm the tax entries have been recorded properly in the GL which include reviewing the reasonableness of book adjustments, permanent and temporary differences, including performing variance analysis and monitoring forecast .
- Review legal entity sub consolidation tax account analysis on a monthly basis.
- Review and confirm that FIN 48 is properly computed and reported.
- Review and sign off of Annual Tax Expense True-up and variance explanations at legal entity sub consolidation level.
- Preparation of footnote for sub consolidation legal entity AFS filers, regulatory filers and FDICIA reporting.
- Chartered Accountant with 4-7 years of total experience
- US tax experience – direct tax; Corporation, Partnership, E&P calculations
- US State Income Tax return experience
- US GAAP Accounting for Income Taxes experience (ASC 740)
- Strong English Communication skills – both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, self starter; and problem/solving/analytical
- Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of Excel, SharePoint is essential, Knowledge of Macros will be preferred.
Shift Type: Fixed
Process window: 11AM to 11PM (9 hrs shift)
Weekends off: Y (may need to come during peak production period)
Does the role demand any Client Interaction: Yes
Location : Gurugram
Please specify the details of Client Interaction: Day to day Communication with LOB over phone and email.
Posting Date: 15/05/2018
Gurugram, , OLD DELHI ,