Engineer Process Control System Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai
Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai urgently required following position for Engineer Process Control System. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Process Control System Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai Jobs Details:
- Design, Engineering and Programming of Process Control System involving;
- Reviews and approves design drawings & Specifications
- IO List Preparation, validation and Assignments
- PLC Hardware Configuration & Programming
- SCADA programming and MIMIC development
- Factory/Site Acceptance Test (FAT/SAT)
- Travel to customer and consultant offices (domestic and global) for project review meetings.
- Site visits (Domestic and Global) for commissioning Supports and system handover.
- May assist in development of design standards /guides, guide specifications, and design control procedures
- Participates actively in team environment and contributes to successful completion of team goals
- Proficient in engineering fundamentals
- Proficient with Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
- Experience in PLC/DCS
- Programming/testing for Siemens / Rockwell / ABB / Schneider PLC systems
- Experience in FLS ECS will be an added advantage
- Relevant Site installation and commissioning experience.
- Experience in programming of Intelligent motor control centers
- Experience in Industrial Protocols like Modbus, Ethernet, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, DeviceNet etc
- Basic understanding of the design requirements of disciplines outside discipline
- Good planning and organizing skills for prioritizing many concurrent tasks.
- Should be a team player with good command in English, effective communication and computer skills.
- Able to lead other engineers, designers and drafters in reaching a common goal
- Should be self-motivated with positive attitude and willingness to learn and perform.