Executive Assistant Ceo Jobs Vacancy in Customerxps Bengaluru
Customerxps Bengaluru urgently required following position for Executive Assistant Ceo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Ceo Jobs Vacancy in Customerxps Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Maintain CEO’s diary, plan/schedule meeting agenda and tele/video conferences
- Map and engage with CEO’s priority C-Level contacts
- Organize & coordinate CEO’s travel (tickets, visa, accommodation)
- Provide day-to-day secretarial assistance and support to CEO
- Manage CEO’s emails/paper correspondence and render complete administration support
- Manage CEO’s journal/periodical subscriptions, credits and expense reports
- Manage CEO’s social media accounts
- Graduate with exceptional administrative maturity and communication skills
- 2 – 5 years in similar role with experience in Microsoft CRM, Sugar CRM and JIRA
- Endorsed Best Fraud Detection Product by Risk.net and ranked consistently in Chartis’ RiskTech100, Clari5 by CustomerXPs continues to redefine real-time, cross-channel Banking Enterprise Fraud Management with its human brain like central nervous system to fighting financial crime. Clari5 harnesses the combined power of Automation, AI, Decision Sciences & Real-time Decisions. Clari5 currently processes over 6 billion transactions, manages over 500 million accounts and reliably secures 4% of the global population’s banking transactions. With 80 million accounts at a single site, Clari5 has the world’s largest implementation of a fraud management solution. Tier 1 banking customers across 5 geographies who trust Clari5 for driving their fraud management strategy are recipients of global industry acclaim, including Banking Technology’s Best Use of IT in Risk Management/Regulation and Celent’s Model Bank of the Year.