Technical Site Officer Tso Operations Maintenance Jobs Vacancy in Powercon
Powercon urgently required following position for Technical Site Officer Tso Operations Maintenance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Site Officer Tso Operations Maintenance Jobs Vacancy in Powercon Jobs Details:
Experience : 4 - 5 years
Qualification : D.E / B.E Electrical/Mechanical
Location : All Sites
- Operation and maintenance of Wind Power Plant for maximizing productivity while adhering to Powercon Quality & Safety standards.
- Execution of Preventive Maintenance at respective sites as per stipulated schedule.
- Execution of design upgradation at respective sites as per stipulated schedule release from Central technical support.
- Attending breakdowns of WECs & associated transmission network to ensure availability of park above than the committed guarantee.
- Timely confirmation of service orders, material issue & reordering etc in Asset Stack.
- Timely reporting of WPP performance.
- Online monitoring of WPP & signal an early alarm.
- To maintain the documentation as per ISO & Quality standards at the respective work place.
- To conduct a technical meeting with the team members to enhance the technical capability.
- To conduct perpetual inventory & ensure availability of stocks as per spare provision plan both for Breakdown & Preventive Maintenance.
- To perform all the operations and maintenance activities as per the schedule, ensure there are no loss of Man hours.
- To adhere to the Powercon safety standards at all time.
- Administrative as well as Management work at the respective work place.
- Personal Accountability & Commitment
- Team management
- Technical knowhow
- Adher to Safety management systems.