Consultant Testing Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Services Limited Bengaluru
Kpmg Services Limited Bengaluru urgently required following position for Consultant Testing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Testing Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Services Limited Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Consultant - Testing
- Should have 1 to 5 years of rich experience in IT industry.
- Should be experienced in web based and Client/Server applications with domains like banking applications and healthcare & Insurance.
- Expertise in Testing tools like Selenium, JIRA, Quality Center and ALM.
- Should have hands on experience in Test Automation frameworks (QTP), Selenium with C#.
- Should have experience in ETL (Data Stage) testing performing data validation, count validation, duplicate validation, incremental validations on source and target.
- Should have experience in database testing and SQL testing (stored procedures, triggers)
- Should have hands on experience in SQL/PLSQL
- Should have experience of testing on different database environments like Oracle, SQL Server and Teradata.
- Should have knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
- Should have hands on experience on SDLC and STLC.
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills, Good communication skills, presentation skills, decision-making skills and a good team player.
- Should have expertise in preparing Test Strategy, Test Plan, Detailed Test Cases, writing Test Scripts by decomposing Business Requirements, and developing Test Scenarios to support quality deliverables.
Good to have skills:
- Ability to understand the Business requirement, technical specs quickly.
- Ability to distinguish between different automation methodologies and their strengths and weaknesses
- Experience of collaborative working in teams to deliver automation testing
- Strong interpersonal & written communication skills, both a self-starter and strong team player
- Builds & develops positive constructive relationships inside & outside of firm.
- Responds positively to demanding and stretching tasks and bounces back quickly from setbacks
- Is pro-active in driving forward new and creative ideas which benefit the client
- Encourages and supports team members to undertake learning and professional development activities
- Shows a personal commitment to ensuring the quality of own work and that of others in engagement team
- Demonstrates curiosity and open mindedness to new ideas, approaches and perspectives
- Will be involved in performing test planning, writing test scripts, and test execution.
- Will be involved in functional testing and reporting
- Will assist in the defining and the tracing of quality assurance metrics such as defects, and test results.
- Will be involved in the development of plans and schedules for test deliverables.
- Report status of test execution back to onshore leadership.
- Ability to track test execution, facilitate and drive testing effort.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Participate in analysis and design walkthroughs with developers and testers.
- Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and /or functionality within interfacing applications.
- Comply with standards of the Software Development Life Cycle and follow strategies, plans and procedures within Information Technology software, IEEE, etc.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills to executive management on testing activities and issues.
- Experience in Functional Testing/Integration Testing/Regression Testing/Acceptance Testing
- Proficiency in the use of HP tool set, specifically Quality Center.
- Hands-on experience in writing/testing complex sqls and proficiency in using SQL tools Toad/SQL Developer
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Able to handle & execute multiple tasks by prioritizing them on need basis.