Manager Mechanical Maintenance Jobs Vacancy in Henkel
Henkel urgently required following position for Manager Mechanical Maintenance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Mechanical Maintenance Jobs Vacancy in Henkel Jobs Details:
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is leading with high-impact solutions worldwide. With over 26.000 employees in 70 countries and annual sales of about 9 billion € in 2016, we create sustainable value for more than 100,000 customers. We combine innovation and technology leadership and close customer partnership to deliver solutions that are an essential part of countless industrial and consumer goods: from smartphones to food packaging, from cars to airplanes, from construction to industrial plants. Our success is built on breakthrough innovations and a passionate team of experts united by shared values.
What we offer
- Ensure all machines run smoothly by minimum break down.
- Reduce Energy cost, Repair and Maintenance Cost and Break Down Hours.
- Supporting the project department in managing erection and commissioning activities of instruments, plant machinery and utilities to make ways for setting up new facilities for production capacities of new products.
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule and ensuring full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively.
- Minimum 9 years of work experience and Leadership position in the related field is required for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with major in Mechanical.
- Good English communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Problem solving skills, Leadership skills, Auditing skills, Interpersonal skills.