Manager Consumer Tech For Delhi Jobs Vacancy in Talent Leads Solutions Delhi
Talent Leads Solutions Delhi urgently required following position for Manager Consumer Tech For Delhi. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Consumer Tech For Delhi Jobs Vacancy in Talent Leads Solutions Delhi Jobs Details:
• Understanding of Consumer Electronic product architecture
• Understanding of PayTV systems
• Study &Understand standard test specifications used in consumer products
• Study & Understand Vendor’s Test Report
• Understanding process & Flashing code in Set top box
• Evaluation of prototype, pre-production STBs
• Evaluation of product/hardware, frontend against defined standard specification.
• Thorough understanding of functional, Mechanical testing for STB products
• Evaluating new test equipments hardware &software for better evaluation of consumer products/STBs
• Evaluation of competition products
Project Management (for new projects)
• Communicating our requirements and expectations to STB OEMs/ Chip vendors
• Spec discussion & finalization
• Study & Analyse Project Plans (mpp)
• Evaluate HW & SW releases & Co-ordinate with vendors for relevant bug fixes.
• HW Test Plan and Test report validation
• Bug Prioritization & Verification
• Carry out Field Trial, Acceptance test
• Carry out inter- department product trainings
Current STB support
• Reviewing and testing any major part changes in the existing products
• Evaluate STB related proposals from vendors for feature/function update
• Evaluation of new Hardware & software releases
• Co-ordinate with vendors for relevant bug fixes.
• Review H/W, S/W and Functional Test Plans
• Supporting Field services if they have any problems/queries
• Handling relevant field complaints
• Execute recovery plans for field failures as & when required
Smart Home Solutions
• Assess various Smart Home & Security solutions
• Discuss with chipsets vendors and ODMs
• Assess E2E integration and manage all stakeholders
• NPI Quality and KPIs
• Mass Production quality issues and KPIs
• EWS of new models
Design Quality for new STBs
• Lab tests
• Field Failures
• Repair Center Data
• Factory Failures
• Quality system audit of STB and other factories
• Ensuring MQR
• Audit NCRs improvement action plan and closure.
• Score card and rating system
• Tools and Jigs Yield
• Internal Quality system implementation
• Control of documents
• Configures necessary hardware and operating environments as needed for tests
• Test & help troubleshoot problems for existing STB products in field for technical escalations
• Arrange STB vendors with required tech support for STB hardware & software.
• Documentation of STB project documents/ STB product history/ tech manual/ test checklists/ Engg Change notesetc
• Process control for smart card /project inventory reconciliation