Siem Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Bengaluru
Vodafone Bengaluru urgently required following position for Siem Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Siem Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Deep knowledge of security threat and vulnerability management technologies best practice/continuous improvement activities
- Knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection system, anti-virus, anti-spam, etc
- Security Analytics – takes part in, and may lead, a security event analysis and assessment activity to defeat cyber threats,
- Security Reporting and Advisories – takes part inthe delivery of cyber security reports and advisories
- CSOC incident management
- Incident reporting
Analytic reports and recommendations
Description of analytical processes
Incident communication framework
- Tools requirements
- Analytic KPI measures
- Provides professional data analysis within the SOC processes and to SOC customers in order to drive further security measures and risk mitigation activities.
- Detailed technical security reporting with regards to Vodafone operating companies and potentially the security counterparts of direct customers or partnersTeam Work
Contribute to the overall performance andsuccess of the SOC
Team upwith CSOC Security Incident Managers and engineers from other departments for problem and incident resolutionInnovation and Change
Takes ownership for CSOC event / alarm management processes
- Drive / support tool evolution and efficiency
Takes part in CSOC analyticprocesses and the resulting reports
- 5-8 Years Relevant
- SIEM tool ArcSightevent analysis and monitoring.
- Global Exposure
- Information Security Experience.
- Packet analysis.
- Intrusion Detection Analysis
- General professional security expertise
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or similar
- ITIL/ process experience
- Incidenttracking & resolution
- Degree in Computer Science, Data / Information Technology, Engineering or similar
- Sound understanding of Information Security and corresponding international standards
- Excellent communication capabilities to provide rapid and concise summaries of complex scenarios
- Thorough understanding of current telecoms technologies
- Sound understanding of IT Service Management disciplines in line with IT industry standards and best practices, e.g. ITIL
- Strong communicationskills
- Work experience in a global organisation
- Professional Security Qualification (like CISSP, CISA, CISM,GIAC, CEH, …)
- Experience in a co-operation environment with partially outsourced services by a third party managed operations center
- Profound experience working in and/or supervising an emergencyoperations center
- Excellent knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls, intrusiondetection systems, av systems, aspam systems, event correlation devices, log file analysers etc.
- Strong communication skills in order to drive the various operationally required communication processes with the SOC environment towards SOC staff, internal and external customers as well as outsourcing partners
- Contribute to the overall performance and success of the SOC
- Team up with CSOC Security Incident Managers and engineers from other departments for problem and incident resolution.
- Very Good in Verbal and Written English.