Senior Member Technical Staff Aem Platform Jobs Vacancy in Desk Com Hyderabad
Desk Com Hyderabad urgently required following position for Senior Member Technical Staff Aem Platform. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Member Technical Staff Aem Platform Jobs Vacancy in Desk Com Hyderabad Jobs Details:
Have you mastered the balance between creativity and technology? Do you want to be part of a company that is changing the way software is developed and used? The IT Marketing WWW team is a tight-knit group of web technologists, organized into Scrum teams, working alongside our marketing partners to deliver a valuable tool for them to engage with potential customers.
The IT Marketing WWW team is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Web Developer to help build and architect the technology behind our corporate web presence, which is a critical avenue for marketing, campaigns and lead generation worldwide. You will work directly with internal marketing and technical teams, as well as external vendor teams, to create solutions that drive our online lead-generation engine. This position is inside the IT organization, where Agile/Scrum methodologies are our lifeblood.
Your Impact: Provide solutions for the Salesforce.com website as a communication platform to drive growth and revenue opportunities at Salesforce.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver a world-class website
- Mentor junior engineers and lead cross-functional initiatives
- Be a team evangelist for best practices around coding, usability, security, performance of web pages.
- 7+ years of experience working on large-scale, complex web applications
- Mobile web development and responsive web design experience
- Strong understanding of web page performance and security
- Demonstrated thought leadership around cutting edge technologies.
- Strong understanding of object oriented development concepts and MVC
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task.
- Strong fundamentals in developing and maintaining analytics reporting as well as tag management via enterprise-grade solutions (via Adobe, Google, Tealium, or others)
- Experience with build automation tools including Maven, and Grunt or Gulp
- Experience building sites with Bootstrap or other RWD frameworks
- Experience developing on the Adobe Experience Manager platform
- Experience developing Sightly-based components
- Experience developing applications in Java
- Familiarity using Jenkins, Chef, Vagrant or other environment automation tools
- Familiarity with issues around internationalization and localization
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, and associated frameworks (JUnit and Robot framework a plus)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Technology or similar training