Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Chennai
Bank America Chennai urgently required following position for Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Chennai Jobs Details:
Sr Analyst - Apps prog
Job number: 18029204Back to job search results
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Global Markets Technology & Operations provides end-to-end technology solutions for Global Markets businesses including Equities, Prime Brokerage, Interest Rates, Currencies, Commodities, Derivatives and Structured Products. Across all these products, solutions include architecture, design, development, change management, implementation and support using various enterprise technologies. In addition, GMT&O provides Sales, Electronic Trading, Trade Work Flow, Pricing, Market Risk, Middle office, Collateral Management, Credit Risk, Post-trade confirmation, Settlement and Client service processes for Trading, Capital Markets,Wealth Management businesses.
Individual will be involved in challenging functional and technical changes.He/she should follow Agile management, Agile & Scrum delivery methodologies, with a focus on delivering value to our users. Test Driven Development (TDD) is the de-facto development methodology.Should be primarily focused around developing solutions for Liquidity Risk, Asset Trace-ability & Client Asset Segregation.
- Build excellent relationships across technology and user communities
- Work within a distributed Agile team
- Liaise with other Business Analysts and end users to go through the requirements & design
- Help product owner to prune and refine the backlog
- Contribute to functional & technical design
- Provide architectural input to the global forum
- Write requirements using Specification By Examples (SBE), automated tests & code, deploy, deliver software
- Passionate about data analysis and data churning
- Gap analysis between systems
Education - M.B.A in Finance/ B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc., Computer Science
Certifications If Any
Experience Range - 7 – 9 yrs of industry experience
- Very good understanding of capital markets especially securities processing, stock record, accounting, finance & prime brokerage, hedging, collateral management, risk and regulatory frameworks
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, communication & collaborative working skills
- Strong exposure to stakeholder management - liaising with trading desk, senior leadership
- Strong exposure to Investment Banking technology solutions
- Strong exposure to requirements gathering, functional & technical design
- Understand modern architectures and modeling practices and be able to actively participate in them to help shape the platform and clearly articulate technical designs and concepts in both verbal and written forms
- Demonstrate a desire for continual self improvement through learning & development
- Exposure to Liquidity risk, Client Asset Segregation, Collateral optimization
- Experience of Specification by Example / ATDD / BDD
- Experience of Scrum/ Agile methods
- Experience of XP/ pair programming
Work Timings Fixed shift with 11 AM to 8 PM
Job Location - Chennai
Posting Date: 16/05/2018
Chennai, , ASCENDAS IT PARK PHAS II ,