Business Development Executive Pune Jobs Vacancy in Ivalue Systech Pvt Ltd Pune
Ivalue Systech Pvt Ltd Pune urgently required following position for Business Development Executive Pune. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Executive Pune Jobs Vacancy in Ivalue Systech Pvt Ltd Pune Jobs Details:
iValue is a leading IT System Integrator focussed on Enterprise, Education and Government segments, headquartered in Ahmedabad. Partnering with the leading technology brands like HPE, HP Inc, Apple, Dell, VMware, Microsoft, EMC, APC and more, we deliver class leading solutions to our customers. For our expansion in MH, we are looking to recruit BDE/BDM for Pune location having experience in the IT System Integration industry and covering the gamut of vertical segments like BFSI, Education, Enterprise and Government.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities, Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts and Able to build sales pitch and presentation for client engagement
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies, Responsible for adding new accounts and account management of current companies and see to it that we get maximum penetration of our product offering
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor Degree in any stream.
- 2 to 4 experience as an Business Development Executive .
- Skills & Knowledge: Strategic, Analytical skill, Negotiation skill, Communication & Interpersonal Skill, IT influence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Need to travel to tie-up and engage with prospective clients.
- Candidate from Pune would be more preferable
Salary: As per company Norms
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /year
- IT Hardware & Networking BDE Profile: 2 years
- English, Hindi, Marathi