District Manager Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Mumbai
Johnson Family Companies Mumbai urgently required following position for District Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
District Manager Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Mumbai Jobs Details:
In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices & Diagnostics, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
J&J Medical India (JJMI) is the market leader in the Medical Company Devices & Diagnostics Industry in India. It is in the business of caring and providing solutions to doctors, patients and nurses. It comprises of multiple Franchises (Strategic business units) providing healthcare solutions across Vision Care, Orthopaedics, Infection Prevention, Wound Management, Women’s health, minimally invasive surgery, Circulatory disease management, and Blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery.
Position Title: District Manager
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Pay Grade: 25
Department Name / Franchise: EthiconSector: MD Position Location: Mumbai
Reports to (Title): Sales SupervisorRole Overview:
Achieves/exceeds sales targets for the Franchise within a designated territory, and in a manner consistent with the CREDO, company policy and goals. The Individual Contributor is responsible for closing the sale and positively impacting customer's satisfaction. Has thorough knowledge of the products responsible, and maintains a good understanding of customers’ needs, as well as competitive developments in the market place. Develops long-term positive customer relationships, building loyalty and confidence in J&J Medical as a preferred supplier.Responsibilities/Accountabilities: Sales Turnover
- Sell franchise products within a territory
- Provide weekly and monthly sales action plan to manager, reflecting the activities required in each account to achieve sales objectives
- Analyse sales reports to identify opportunities, recognize routine problems; analyse causes and recommend solutions
- Able to negotiate and close sales in routine situations, and with guidance when handling more complex deals
- Participate in Trade Displays and Conference when required
- Develop understanding of customer needs to identify sales opportunities
- Identify tender/contract opportunities and work with colleagues to deliver
- With guidance, develop an effective and efficient territory plan
- Work with retailers and ensure that they are brand ambassadors for our products
- Identify and train surgeons on new technologies and solutions through consult-in-surgery, one-on-one sales calls, one-to-many training sessions
- Work with manager to identify customer in-service needs to support customer delivered healthcare services and use of products efficiently and effectively
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of customers
- With assistance, co-ordinate and deliver in-services education sessions
- Advise marketing on customer's in-service education resource needs
- With guidance, prepare a plan to optimize key account development and sales growth
- Identify and document key customers and decision makers
- Be aware of Key Account strategies for growth
- Identify and optimize cross selling opportunities and work with managers/colleagues to realize these
- Provide customer support on inventory, within company guideline
- Develop understanding and continually enhance personal understanding of product's features, benefits, correct product application and usage and anatomy, physiology and medical procedure knowledge, through practical experience, training programs, and learning from key end-users
- Able to demonstrate application/usage of products and differentiate them from competitor's products
- Develop understanding of competitive products, their features-advantages-benefits
- Gather information on current practices, behaviours and attitudes
- Vigilantly obtain usage data of all trained surgeons and monitor adoption
- Develop/implement distribution network for assigned territory
- Ensure distributor health is as per agreed guidelines
Expense, Equipment and Samples
- Judiciously manage AR, operating expenses, (transportation, A&P, entertainment, travel) while ensuring sustainable productivity
- Seek prior approval for budget variations
- Work within sample issue and co-ordination guidelines
- Agree expense budget/guidelines with immediate Manager
- Plan sample and expense utilization to optimize usage while remaining in budget
- Identify specific actions to improve job performance in specific areas
- Participate in nominated training programs
- Active self-learning strategies to maintain knowledge
- Focused effort to achieve high levels of performance in knowledge tests and competency assessments related to training
- Effectively apply new learning on the job.
- Maintain a responsible and ethical approach while actively pursuing business outcomes
- Conduct business within ethics and values expressed in Credo
- Relationship with customers based on high ethical standards
- Graduates, Preferred MBA’s from reputed institutions.
- A minimum of 9+ years of sales experience from healthcare industry.
- Experience of Medical Devices selling preferred
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)