Webmethods Senior Programmer Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Value Consulting
Value Consulting urgently required following position for Webmethods Senior Programmer Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Webmethods Senior Programmer Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Value Consulting Jobs Details:
We are looking for someone who has the ability to work independently and is able to understand business workflow and operational requirements.
WebMethods Senior Programmer Analyst Major Job Duties:
- As a Sr. Programmer Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsibilities including; installing, configuring, supporting, maintaining, administering, and documenting the ESB environments
- Identify problems, troubleshooting, and solution implementation in a production environment
- Design and engineer Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) service components
- Develop and demonstrate a good understanding and use of SOA monitoring tools
- Develop and demonstrate a good understanding of the SOA Change Management process
- Prepare unit test data, test and debug WebMethods solutions
- Deploy the software release using WebMethods Deployer and appropriate tools
- Interact with software, network, database, and Unix administrators to seamlessly implement solutions to complex technical issues
- Be a high level contributor in all aspects of the SDLC
- Participate in code walk-throughs and ensures that all code is production ready and complies with all internal audit standards
- Other duties as required
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field. Minimum seven (7) years software development experience (in multiple environments) employing formal software development methodologies
- 2+ Years developing integration solutions with an ESB product or framework
- Experience in enterprise messaging and integration design patterns, analysis, and development techniques using an ESB integration platform or framework
- Hands-on experience with the web services technology stack which may include SOAP, WSDL, XML Schemas, XSLT, XML, REST
- Experienced defining Security (Authentication & Authorization Patterns) for the integration solutions using SOA principals and methodologies
- Experienced with a JMS asynchronous messaging system