Technical Support Chat Jobs Vacancy in Knoah Solutions Pune
Knoah Solutions Pune urgently required following position for Technical Support Chat. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Support Chat Jobs Vacancy in Knoah Solutions Pune Jobs Details:
- Undergraduate & above (No backlogs & not pursuing any regular studies).
- Candidate with 0 - 2 years experience in BPO Industry.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service, answering questions, handling and solving complaints related for electronic products, including high definition consumer goods, smart phones & Tablets and/or technical assistance through web-chat and email based communication tools.
- Offer Products as an upgrade in service and/or offer new products.
- Responsible to receive high volume of incoming chat conversations and responds to inquires in a manner which meets quality and performance standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customers’ service problems and schedule field service calls when necessary.
- Responsible for selling and upgrading company core products in accordance with company requirements and customer needs.
- Responsible for saving customers from disconnecting services, repair, and respond to other types of inquires.
- Respond for solving customer complaints in a professional manner; attempt to resolve complaints successfully in accordance with established guidelines.
- Responsible for documenting customer transactions accurately in the appropriate systems.
- Coordinate with the co-workers, lead persons and other departments as appropriate.