Business Analyst Finance Jobs Vacancy in Aes Technologies Pvt Ltd
Aes Technologies Pvt Ltd urgently required following position for Business Analyst Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Finance Jobs Vacancy in Aes Technologies Pvt Ltd Jobs Details:
Talk to us
Business Analyst - Finance (1089)
Experience: 2 - 4 years of relevant Experience (Please NOTE:: ONLY THOSE WHO CAN JOIN IN 15 Days would be considered, others please do not apply!!! )
- Be responsible, take ownership, communicate clearly and create trust with clients.
- Should recommend and implement financial efficiency and profitability.Conduct complex financial analysis to determine present and future performance.
- To recommend cost reduction measures, revenue generation ideas, and ways to streamline operations or increase customer satisfaction.
- To work as liaison between multiple teams including customer service, product development and management.
- Provide demonstration of products/ solutions based on customer needs.
- Ensure quick and accurate estimates, high level requirements and customer expectations are captured and clearly communicated.
- Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming, project team; establishing project budget.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of systems and processes, and then documenting it.
- On- demand project coordination (like onsite between partner/client and our delivery team)
- Post-sales activities (Training, clarification, Support for clients or partners)
- Provide timely and accurate reporting for all presales activities
- Work directly with the implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution.
Location : Coimbatore
- Graduates from Finance (B.Com,M.Com,Economics,MBA-Finance) Background.
- Sound Knowledge of technical solution, industry domain and business is a must in IT PreSales.
- Managerial Skills of high communication, proactive innovation and customer delight focus to achieve the goal.