Data Analyst Power Json Jobs Vacancy in Soho Dragon Ahmedabad
Soho Dragon Ahmedabad urgently required following position for Data Analyst Power Json. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analyst Power Json Jobs Vacancy in Soho Dragon Ahmedabad Jobs Details:
We are seeking a qualified Data Analyst to be part of the team responsible for reports, SQL and Power BI.
The Data Analyst will work closely with the project managers around the globe to scope and implement data and reporting projects. Data is gathered from many different types of systems such as Visual Studio; A custom tool uses configuration files written in JSON to transform this raw data so it can be used for enterprise-level reporting to measure KPI’s, and performance.
This is a high-energy, fast-paced, and highly collaborative environment.
- 3+ years of work experience
- Work with PM to develop and project manage data projects across all in-scope data sources
- Work with various internal partners to gather necessary metadata regarding their respective data sources
- Identify relevant milestones and work with project managers to ensure there is visibility, accountability, and the necessary steps in place to ensure successful execution against the plan
- 2-4 years of experience
- Competence in reading and writing JSON
- Project management skills
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Online, Power BI, SQL Server a plus
- Advanced PC, Excel and SharePoint Skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate and influence across all functions (such as engineering, operations, services and legal)
- Strong problem solving ability and ability to utilize experience to improve processes and proactively drive opportunities to resolution without supervision
- High attention to detail and ability to work within stringent deadlines
- Passion for technology and learning new skills
- Ability to multitask, deal effectively with ambiguity and prioritize under pressure