Guest Relations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Kochi
Marriott International Inc Kochi urgently required following position for Guest Relations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Relations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Kochi Jobs Details:
Job Number 180015G9
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Le Méridien Kochi, Kochi, Kerala VIEW ON MAP
Brand Le Meridien
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the property.
- Intervenes in any guest/employee situation as needed to insure the integrity of the property is maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved, and employee well being is preserved.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening with employees to create awareness of business objectives and communicate expectations, recognizes performance, and produces desired results.
- Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management areas of department.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
- Ensures employees understand customer service expectations and parameters.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
- Implements the customer recognition/service program, communicating and ensuring the process.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPS) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Manages payroll administration.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures.
- Uses all available on the job training tools for employees.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an “open door” policy and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Supervises on-going training initiatives and conducts training when appropriate.
- Participates in the employee performance appraisal process, providing feedback as needed.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Maintains high visibility in public areas during peak times.
- Understands and can implement all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
- Performs Front Desk duties in high demand times.