Data Researcher Mba Fresher Jobs Vacancy in Global Hyderabad
Global Hyderabad urgently required following position for Data Researcher Mba Fresher. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Researcher Mba Fresher Jobs Vacancy in Global Hyderabad Jobs Details:
As a part of team you will deliver and maintain accurate, complete and timely data sets while taking into account the business units global interests and needs internally & externally.
As a Data Researcher I, you will support the integrity and comprehensiveness of the data set by utilizing internal & external public research sources such as government & regulatory documents, stock exchanges, industry journals, analyst reports as well as information databases and our internal research tools to collect, summarize, and synthesize relevant information. Hence you will gain exposure to different reports of covered Industries, while having frequent interaction with global analysts to learn the industry dynamics and create a symbiotic work culture.
What’s in it for you?
This position is an excellent stepping stone to understand Industry dynamism, that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry through financial reporting standards, and enable you to learn facets of the assigned industry, and as well as apply this knowledge to your daily responsibilities.
- Process data (Financial or Non-Financial, depending on the process selected for) and apply it in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge
- Collection, Standardization and validation of corporate annual, semi-annual or quarterly financial data from companies; published reports.
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards.
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team.
What we look for:
- Strong finance or accounting specialization.
- The candidate should be willing to work in rotational night shifts. Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment, while following flexible schedule to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skill (written & Verbal) and sound computer skills are the pre requisites for the positions.
- Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Strong quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills
- Streams Eligible – Any Stream with Finance as Major or Minor subject
- Well versed with Internet searching and Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver with regard to fast deadlines
- An inquisitive and investigative nature.
- A Positive attitude, strong interest in research, flair for writing and an eye for detail.
- Ability to interact with many levels and to face and deal with issues in a mature and professional manner
Minimum and Preferred Experience:
- 0-2 years of experience
About S&P Global:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
“S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.”
During probation period (first 6 Months) the CTC for the selected candidates will be INR 2,93, 577 per, post which the CTC will be INR 3,54,979 per annum.