Salesforce Developer Jobs Vacancy in Cvent Gurgaon
Cvent Gurgaon urgently required following position for Salesforce Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Salesforce Developer Jobs Vacancy in Cvent Gurgaon Jobs Details:
Cvent, Inc. ( www.cvent.com ) is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have 2800+ talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in New Delhi, India and London, England. Cvent has received a number of awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service and support, visionary leadership and investment in our employees. We currently have job openings across all departments and locations and are looking to add valuable team members to further strengthen the company’s DNA
As a ‘SFD Developer’ in CRM Management Team, you shall be responsible for providing support to the Salesforce User base of 1900+ people globally. Incumbent will be directly responsible for managing Salesforce.com platform along with all other Third Party Applications installed/implemented on Salesforce platform
IT Corporate Systems
IT Corporate Systems Division is a turnkey division and the information hub of Cvent, apart from constantly churning the Cvent Sales Funnel we also provide vital business intelligence and maintain crucial data that provides a solid foundation for decision making across the organization.
At Corporate System’s we run over 70 processes on a daily basis, ranging from updating our CRM to working on rollout of new products to making performance reports for sales team to making overall sales and marketing reports for the company and showing growth and trends to making reports for CSN customers and prospect and coordinating with VP level peeps of top chains and hotels. We offer a unique and challenging environment to work, with ample opportunity to grow and groom your career
Cvent has over 120,000 users. Representative customers include Marriott, Hyatt, KPMG, the World Bank, Rolls Royce, American Marketing Association, Wal-Mart, Mobil, Yahoo, Harvard University, United Way, BMW, and Siemens.
- The incumbent will be required to manage Cvent’s Salesforce.com platform
- Work with cross-functional teams to address business issues involving CRM and sales operations
- Lead the design, delivery and rollout of a module/minor projects independently by working with business stakeholders and CRM development manager
- Effectively communicate & resolve technical issues both internally and externally
- Develop processes to continuously monitor Data quality & integrity
- Develop Triggers, Classes, Batch Processes, Controllers, Visualforce Pages, etc. to address and improve new and existing business needs
- Build integration & interfaces using SFDC Web Services API
- CPQ experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred Computer Science/ IT) with strong academic credentials.
- 4+ years of total experience & at least 3 years of development experience in an integrated environment with advanced knowledge of and ability to develop code within Salesforce.com
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented development & design
- Sound knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practice around design & development.
- Knowledge of software/web development languages/protocols including: SOQL, Oracle, REST & SOAP services, amongst other is a must.
- Excellent communication skills (English – written and spoken).