Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Gurgaon
Bank America Gurgaon urgently required following position for Team Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Gurgaon Jobs Details:
Overview * (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
The FAKC (Finance and Accounting Knowledge Center) was set up in 2007 as a part of the CFO Global Delivery strategy to provide offshore delivery to Line of Business and Enterprise Finance functions. The capabilities hosted include Accounts Payable, General Accounting & Reconciliations, Management Reporting & Analysis, Research & Analytics, Financial Transaction Processing, Finance Systems Support and Supply Chain Management.
Over the years, the scope of FAKC has been expanded to include operations for other enterprise control functions like Human Resources and Risk and Compliance.
The process involves accounting, management reporting and intercompany settlements along with various other control areas like reconciliations, month-end close and tracking.
APAC controller analyst position includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Timely and accurately completion of assigned reviews and dashboard reporting activities.
- Timely reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and escalation
- An eye for detail to identify opportunities for controls and governance enhancement
- Assessing process improvements and other opportunities in the process
- Taking necessary measures to ensure that action plans are developed to address compliance gaps and executed on a timely basis
- Escalating and reporting key issues and status for review
- Inter-company settlements
- Liaise and work closely with multiple stakeholders including Controllers
- Experience Range – Graduate with 3 to 5 years of experience in finance, accounting, Audit and/or operations, preferably in an offshoring set up.
- Education – CA / CWA / MBA (Finance) Tier II (desirable, but not required)
- Strong Accounting Standards Knowledge ; Exposure to International Accounting & Reporting Standards (US GAAP’s, FAS, IFRS) preferable
- Strong organization, leadership and time management skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Strong understanding of the reconciliation process and an aptitude for technical and project work.
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary as the position requires global correspondence and communication with associates throughout the Bank of America footprint.
Desired skills –
- SAP ERP knowledge will be given an added preference.
- Preferred Knowledge- GBAM Product knowledge
APAC but should be flexible?
07:30 to 16:30 IST
Job Location* APAC
- Mandatory Fields
Job Band: 7
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 45
Staffing Contact Name
Posting Date: 12/06/2018
OLD DELHI-JAIPUR HIGHWAY - OLD DELHI-JPR HWY TWR B BLD 2