Presales Consultant Digital Jobs Vacancy in Wipro Limited Bengaluru
Wipro Limited Bengaluru urgently required following position for Presales Consultant Digital. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Presales Consultant Digital Jobs Vacancy in Wipro Limited Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for supporting the sales team in winning the deal by generating opportunities and creating or putting together a solution for small to medium sized deals that addresses client requirements while ensuring Wipro’s interests are met.
Solution Definition / Integration / Generation:
- Works with service lines and domain consultants to create the solution
- Probes the customer and asks relevant questions to get the necessary clarifications on requirements and conveys the same to the solution teams
- Works with SMEs to come up with specific product offerings based on market demand
- Makes a presentation of the solution to the client
- Transitions the deal to the delivery team post successful conversion – explains the agreed scope and deliverables to the delivery team to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Participates in creation of handover plan and works with the delivery team during the handover period
- Project manages the entire bid process by preparing and deploying the bid plan
- Identifies the teams / experts to be worked closely with for contributing to the bid
- Collaborates with multiple partners for getting inputs as per plan
- Reviews progress as per the bid plan and takes corrective actions
- Integrates / assembles the response as per inputs received and ensures that response gets submitted as per timeline.
- Works with multiple internal teams and client representatives to create acceptable terms as part of NDA, SOW, MSA etc .
- Ensures legal, environment and other compliance as applicable in collaboration with the Legal, IMG, FMG and other support teams
- Works in collaboration with the BFMs to determine the deal margins
- Coordinates with the different Service Lines and Delivery teams for the commercial estimates
- Standardizes processes for customer visits
- Plans the entire customer visit and coordinates with multiple partners to make the customer visit a success
- Contributes to the design of the memorabilia and other content that will be used during the client visits
- Leads customer presentations and participates in other customer engagement activities ……Demand Generation:
- Collects background information of the prospective client through secondary sources for qualifying a lead
- Supports the sales team while pursuing a qualified lead by gathering relevant information on technology platforms etc.
- Supports opportunity creation by running campaigns through mails, webinars, workshops, cold calling etc
- Creates repository of information that can be used by sales team for presenting to the customer / client
- Presents or leads client presentations / workshops involved in demand generation effort
- Coordinates with alliance partners, analysts and internal teams to generate leads and achieve a state of preparedness to respond to RFPs and also to build the Wipro brand.
- Focuses on activities like research to build further capability in the team
- Creates collaterals, account dockets etc that can be reused by the team
- Creates standardized templates for replicating across RFPs
- Works on case studies to be published internally and possibly to the external world
- Identifies priority developmental competencies and seeks coaching support
- Focuses on all round development that includes competency building in areas of Functional, Domain, Technology, Process and Behavioral skills
- Creates individual development plan on the IDP portal to achieve personal and career development objectives in agreement with manager
At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behavior including violence and sexual harassment.