Contract Billing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Akamai Bengaluru
Akamai Bengaluru urgently required following position for Contract Billing Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contract Billing Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Akamai Bengaluru Jobs Details:
The Contract Management Group (CMG) is a cross-functioning group which ensures that all contracts received are in good order, are expeditiously and accurately entered, and thoroughly reviewed throughout the invoicing process. Only after CMG completes their inspection and entry will customers be provisioned for Akamai services.
As a Contract/Billing Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing and entering all contracts between the customer and Akamai Technologies. Contract requirements may vary depending on the customer type and products which are being contracted so knowledge of Akamai offerings is essential. You must work collaboratively with the sales staff and other internal departments regarding proper procedures and requirements necessary for contract acceptance.
Knowledge and Responsibilities:
- Extract, organize, analyze data and perform accurate contract entry and manual invoicing
- Entry of all incoming contracts ensuring legal/financial compliance
- Contribute to the timely resolution of customer billing issues
- Generating credit memos on a timely basis
- Partner with internal customers across different functions
- Proficiency in enterprise applications usage, ability to retrieve required information from the Siebel, SalesForce and Oracle
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in contract management
- Prior experience using Siebel, Oracle ordering systems
- Prior experience using Salesforce.com
- Prior experience working within an International and Diverse environment
Key Success Factors:
- Attention to Detail: Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Planning: Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
- Organizing: Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effectives relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Strong Sense of Integrity: Instills mutual trust and confidence, creates a culture that fosters high standards of ethics, behaves in a fair and ethical manner toward others, and demonstrates a sense of corporate responsibility and commitment.
- Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Self-Development: Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself; understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches; works to deploy strengths; works on compensating for weaknesses and limits.