Solutions Consultant Sales North America Jobs Vacancy in Webengage Mumbai
Webengage Mumbai urgently required following position for Solutions Consultant Sales North America. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solutions Consultant Sales North America Jobs Vacancy in Webengage Mumbai Jobs Details:
- Have complete product knowledge and conduct highly interactive, solution driven product demos for prospective clients
- Consult and strategize on marketing automation for prospective clients and thoroughly explain the WebEngage platform
- Solutionize for clients using existing features in the tool
- Pro-actively drive customer engagement which includes proof of concepts, presentation, unique value proposition, business case justification and other customer communications
- Help and assist clients in the integration and implementation phase
- Provide product updates and technical advice to clients
- Maintain clear and detailed documentation process on our internal CRM (SFDC)
- Work with Sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities
- Ability to transfer knowledge to peers via mentoring and playing leadership roles in peer education programs
- Analyze and leverage deep understanding of the competition - both positioning strategy and technology - to create competitive advantage for the company
- This role is Performance driven with targets being mapped progressively
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A high level of pro-activeness and accountability is a must
- Experience of working with marketing automation tools will be an added advantage
- Candidates with Marketing background preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales Engineering/ Pre-sales Product Specialist roles (Preferably in a B2B product company)
- Minimum 1 years of experience in working for the North American region clients is a must.
- Bachelors degree in BMM/BMS/Commerce/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Systems is a must. A master’s degree in management would be an added advantage
- Experience in Digital Marketing Products and Exposure to Analytics & Business Intelligence will be an added advantage
- Flexible enough to adjust to different time-zones based on the client’s geo-location
- Should be comfortable with the North American time zone, tentatively from 6 PM - 3 AM.
- Highly developed written, conversational and presentation skills with good command of the English language
- Ability to interact with International clients
- Passionate about Technology and applying it to Business Solutions
- Enthusiastic and possessing a can-do attitude
- Thrive on and have a track record of getting things done, within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment
- Self-starter able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision
- A positive disposition who is comfortable in a team environment
WebEngage is a multi-channel user engagement platform which automates communication across
users; life-cycle. It enables you to connect with them through these channels - Web Messages
(notification, survey and feedback), In-App Messages, Push Notifications, Emails and Text Messages.
WebEngage builds enriched user profiles for every single user (registered, as well as anonymous)
using your website and/or mobile app. Moreover, you can ‘segment’ these users based on their
behaviour, and engage with them via multiple channels.
In a nutshell, WebEngage automates user engagement and helps you retain and grow your user
Going steady on the mission to humanize all of the world's websites and mobile apps, we are
assisting thousands of customers in 50+ countries. From enterprises like eBay, Lynda, Sendgrid,
Snapdeal, MakeMyTrip, Avaya, Souq, etc. to thousands of startups worldwide, we are helping them
‘Engage, Retain and Grow’.
URL : www.webengage.com
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of the elite team of one of the hottest SaaS companies in India
- Build partnerships and work with some of the biggest enterprise accounts across different domains
- like ecommerce, travel, insurance, banks, telecom etc
- Core markets include US, Europe and SE Asia