Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Oracle Bengaluru
Oracle Bengaluru urgently required following position for Software Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Oracle Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Software Developer 3-17001CDB Preferred Qualifications Senior Software Developer Telecom Monitoring Company overview
Oracle is the world’s most complete, open and integrated business software and hardware systems company. With more than 100,000 professionals, working in over 150 countries around the world, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is engineered to work together as a single system. Oracle's industry-leading products give customers unmatched benefits including unbreakable security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. Oracle has the best of breed technology at every layer of the stack. All the way from hardware to applications.Global Communication Business Unit overview
Oracle's Global Communication Business Unit provides the world's major Communication Service Providers with network intelligence products. As part of its portfolio technology group we design and develop analytics solutions for network operators.
Join us in shaping the next generation of communication services!
You share our passion for developing great software and enjoy staying on top of technology trends and best practices? Apply to join our team in Bangalore.Responsibilities
· Collaborate with local and remote teams (India, Europe, USA) of software developers & Quality Assurance.
· Use and contribute to the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process (CI/CD).
· Take leadership role for projects including product design.
· Analyze and create implementation strategies and requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of developing performance critical applications in Linux environment.
- Experience in Java coding and n-tier application development is necessary.
- Should have working knowledge of SOAP and RESTful web services with various data formats like JSON, XML and XSD.
- Knowledge of telecommunication networks (VoIP, Diameter, SNMP) is an advantage.
- Experience of continuous integration with automated deployment and testing
- Experience in Berkley Database and Coherence is a plus
- Knowledge of HA and Load balancing using Apache-httpd is desirable.
- Should have development, deployment and debugging experience of java application on Linux OS
- Familiarity with Ant, Grunt and Clearcase is good to have.
- Previous experience in agile development is a plus.
- Sociable, autonomous and cooperative.
- Good command of English in written and spoken communication.
· We work in small teams using state-of-the-art technologies.
· We offer a competitive pay and do not watch the clock. We trust you and your skills and do not micromanage.
· Working at Oracle means being among excellent, competent and inspiring people from around the globe.
· Ability to learn new technologies, improve skills and develop yourself.Detailed Description and Job Requirements Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.