Manager Talent Acquisition Jobs Vacancy in Piramal Healthcare
Piramal Healthcare urgently required following position for Manager Talent Acquisition. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Talent Acquisition Jobs Vacancy in Piramal Healthcare Jobs Details:
Degree of Travel required to:
Purpose of Job
To manage the end to end recruitment activities from sourcing to on-boarding for Piramal Housing Finance pan India locations
Departmental Heads, Functional Heads, Business HR,
MBA in HR with 6 to 8 years of experience in managing bulk recruitments / Talent Acquisition in Housing Finance space
Experience in handling end to end recruitment process cross levels and across functions with team. Should have experience in salary & benefits negotiations. Should have passion for recruitment and looking to make a career in Talent Acquisition. Hands on experience in Mass hiring would be an advantage
Professional support, Continuous process improvement & seamless service delivery to business.
- Expertise – we strive for a deeper understanding of our domain
- Innovation – we aspire to do things creatively
- Entrepreneurship – we are empowered to act decisively and create value
- Integrity – we are consistent in our thoughts, speech and action
- Trusteeship – we protect the interests of our customers, community, employees, partners and shareholders
- Humility – we aspire to be the best, yet strive to be humble
- Managing the end to end activities for Piramal Housing Finance from sourcing to on-boarding across levels; multiple locations and functions
- Partner with BHR for understanding critical open mandates and effective planning to ensure those mandates are handled with utmost importance and dedication
- Sourcing for suitable candidates as per job requirements and critical attributes as required for the role and ensuring delivery of quality resumes within specified turnaround time.
- Sourcing for quality resumes and conduct initial HR round i.e. ASK (Attitude, Skills & Knowledge), judge suitability of the candidates with reference to work culture & environment, salary expectations, counseling candidates for compensation
- Coordination with various Department Heads or Hiring Managers for open mandates and understanding their requirements. Creating / Modifications of Job Descriptions, in case required.
- Periodically meet department heads / hiring managers to discuss challenges faced & progress so far and discuss way ahead to close open mandates. Should have good understanding of the talent pool availability in the market and periodically update the Hiring Managers on the skill gap availability and provide critical / valuable inputs in manpower planning and allocations.
- Salary offer negotiations and discussions. Should be able to interpret industry benchmark data / internal parity and make offer proposals.
- Create a talent pipeline for future requirements and undertake industry / competitors by mapping critical roles / functions and also provide Departmental heads / hiring manager’s inputs for effective decision making.
- Optimize the use of various talent sourcing portals like Naukri, Monster, IIM Jobs, Social Media, etc. for ensuring a data bank / talent pool of suitable candidates are created for future requirements. Ensure optimum utilization of all recruitment channels available.
- Effectively manage the internal vs external sourcing strategy and partner with external sourcing agencies for ensuring continuous flow of resumes to ensure that the mandates are closed within stipulated TAT and is cost efficient
- Maintain and update various trackers like sourcing trackers, position update, etc and other MIS as required for updating senior management on the progress. Assist in preparation of weekly / monthly / quarterly MIS and ensure that data provided is error free.
- Manage the HRMS system and ensure that the vacancies listed on the same are periodically updated.
- Work closely with Operation Excellence team to streamline & improve the current recruitment process and value add to BHR in closing open mandates, under SET.
- Evaluate and recommend empanelment of consultants and monitor their performance viz-a-viz company expectations and requirements.
Essential Skills & Experience
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
Job: Human Resources
Organization: Corporate SubDiv
Job Posting: 21-Dec-2017, 11:39:30 PM