Operational Risk Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo urgently required following position for Operational Risk Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operational Risk Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Jobs Details:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited
We are hiring for a position in Wells Fargo EGS (India) Private Limited.We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment.
Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
The Enterprise Testing & Validation (ET&V) team is an independent testing function within Wells Fargo Compliance. The business groups within our testing scope include: Community Banking, Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation (PVSI), and Consumer Lending (excluding Home Lending).We are seeking an Operational Risk Consultant 2 to assist in developing, implementing and executing a risk-based Test and Validation program. This team member will serve in a review tester capacity for internal compliance and control reviews for a broad range of areas such as:
- Business Process Risk Management Test and Validate phase
- Complaints management
- Third Party Risk Management
- Information Life Cycle Management (records management)
- Online and Mobile Policy
- Project Management
- Technology Change Management
- Data Breach Notification Process
The team member will interact with Group Operational Risk Officer (GORO) teams, line of business Operational Risk teams, Corporate Risk, Wells Fargo Audit Services, and other oversight groups.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Developing testing strategies and methodology.
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, product and internal controls.
- Participating in complex testing engagements, as a review tester, for multiple regulatory and operational risks.
- Drafting reports of findings and provide recommendations for business line management.
- Assist in consulting with the business to assist in developing corrective action plans.
- Assist in effectively managing change to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Collaboration with the Data Analytics team to execute automated testing and monitoring activities including developing, implementing, reporting and addressing issues identified with appropriate parties.
- May assist with site, agency or other examinations conducted by internal/external parties.
- Work in a fast paced environment with little direction
- Communicate effectively to various audiences, including senior management
- Influence stakeholders in collaborative environment without direct organizational authority
- Analyze and simplify complex information
- Be objective and comfortable providing credible challenge
- Manage multiple priorities concurrently using strong organization and project management skills
- Create partnerships and build a strong network of resources
- Work effectively across multiple lines of business
Market Skills and Certifications
- 1+ year of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: additional compliance, additional operational risk management, IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher in business or a related field
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Knowledge and understanding of banking: regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance or operational risk
- Leadership experience including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CRAS+ (Control Risk Analysis System)
- Exposure to Wells Fargo’s Shared Risk Platform (SHRP)
- Exposure to Wells Fargo RCSA (Risk and Control Self-Assessment) tool
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience creating and executing test scripts
- Experience documenting and reporting test results
- Experience addressing issues identified
- Experience leading testing engagements
- Operational risk testing or monitoring experience