Credit Card Ops Chennai Jobs Vacancy in Think People Solutions Private Limited Bengaluru
Think People Solutions Private Limited Bengaluru urgently required following position for Credit Card Ops Chennai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Credit Card Ops Chennai Jobs Vacancy in Think People Solutions Private Limited Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Job objective or overall purpose statement :
Unit Head are Middle Management of our Bank and they are completely responsible for multiple critical individual units and major / distinct Processes across Credit Card Operations. They Oversee all activities of multiple units under them to ensure there perform without any audit exceptions / customer complaints / financial exposure etc., they identify exception, provide guidance & direction to team in handling the exigencies, work towards management objectives, ensure adherence to TAT, resource utilization, lead projects, review of processes and ensure best in class implementation of processes, motivate team members and ensure support to business groups.
Summary of the general nature of the Job :
The role of Unit Head is highly significant and complex with latest business trend & dynamic nature of Payment Industry. Job nature calls for complete focus on Process Quality, TAT, Speed & Accuracy of Back-end processing units, highly stringent Regulatory / Risk / Compliance requirements.
Description of the broad function and scope of the position :
This position is expected to run the entire Credit Card Operations along with other Unit Heads, with the guidance of Function Head, with a clear focus and responsibility in running High quality & Error free Operations Shop, Supporting Business objectives, Risk Management, Control, Compliance with various Regulatory requirements etc.,
List of duties or tasks performed critical to success :
Unit / Process Management & Exception handling and ensure controls. Process definition and seamless implementation, People / Team Management Skills, Presentation, Communication & Administrative Skills, Addressing policy / compliance / regulatory issues, Interaction with other Functions / Peer Group etc.,
Key functional and relational responsibilities in order of significance :
Key Responsibilities : Unit Head - Term Products, Card Payments, Financial postings, Merchant Application processing (North, South and East), Corporate card Support & Recon
- Overall responsibility for all functions within term loans processing , payment processing, Monetary postings, Corporate card support and Merchant acquiring Ops & Mi-revenue Ops.
- Ensure nil financial losses faced by the bank on account of operational errors by building a robust reconciliation process encompassing all financial activities.
- Ongoing process reviews to identify redundant processes and working on opportunity areas for automation, process correction thereby contributing to cost saves and increase in efficiencies.
- Timely reporting to fincon for all transactions in line with agreed SLA’s.
- Focus on keeping customers complaints at minimal levels and evaluation of complaints for root cause analysis and corrective measures thereof.
- Constant interaction with other operation teams to leverage knowledge and best practices and implementation of same wherever applicable to enhance gains on cost and productivity.
- Collaborating and supporting business in launch of new products within the shortest possible time by evaluating requirement and offering solutions.
- Branch Visits on a periodic basis and ongoing feedback from stakeholders for corrective action and self-improvement.
- Maintain extensive data and support business by highlighting out of pattern trends , exceptions, opportunity areas etc.
- Create a robust and motivated team through clarity in goals , constant feedback and evaluation with an open door policy for feedback and fresh ideas to be implemented.
- Ensure Zero write-off due to processing errors.
- Complete Responsibility for day to day management, responsible for load balancing and contingency planning within the unit.
- Ensure satisfactory audit ratings for the Unit, which includes ISO, SOX, Internal Audit, and Statutory Audit & RBI Inspection.
- Savings in cost as per agreed parameters.
- BCP Coordinator for entire Credit Cards Ops. Creation of a BCP , training resources, testing the strength of the same through planned and unplanned drills for the entire card operations.
- Coordination with the central audit team for compliance to regulatory requirements on vendor outsourcing and any other RBI requirements.
- Championing campaigns on a standalone basis as well as in collaboration with products team to enhance DBC modes for payments.
- Coordinator for Outsourcing policy and implementation across Credit Cards business.
- Actively involve in all Planning of activities - Staffing, Infrastructure, System Development / Migration etc
- Review Processes and Provide effective Feedback for the smooth running of the Units.
- Ensure Leave planning, Training & Travel
- Act as Back-up for other Unit HeadsCompany Description
Salary- 50 Lacs
Should have experience in Credit Card Operations