Business Processes Consultant Abap Bopf Jobs Vacancy in Sap Bengaluru
Sap Bengaluru urgently required following position for Business Processes Consultant Abap Bopf. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Processes Consultant Abap Bopf Jobs Vacancy in Sap Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 10-40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Fulltime
Career Level: T2
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your intets, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Travel and Transportation Industry represents a major focus area for the global economy for optimization of the global transportation spend, for SAP Customers to improve the Operation efficiency and cost reduction and for SAP it is extension of Core solution and strategic Investment area.
SAP Transportation management solution is a priority investment area and strategic play for SAP, SAP mission is to become market leader in Supply chain execution and thought leader in Supply Chain convergence.
In order to realize SAP mission, SAP SDC is building Travel and Transportation Techno functional consulting services team for which we have an open position as Business Application Consultant – Airlines, Passenger travel industry, Freight forwarder development expertise with a deep and proven experience in delivering successful end to end Customer centric projects.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and effectiveness in problem solving
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work successfully in culturally diverse environments
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- ASAP methodology and Solution Manager experience a requirement
- Graduate / Post-Graduate degree in Management, IT or Engineering, or equivalent Logistics Service provider or Transportation industry experience
Certified in SAP TM 9.X versions and implementation experience in 2 E2E projects
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The consultant should have very good developing skills in following technical areas such as
- String ABAP
- Object oriented skills
- BRF +
- BADI and Enhancements
- Process control strategies
- Output Management
- Transportation management solution development experience
- Mandatory Skills
- He/She should have experience is gathering requirements/conducting blueprint workshops for technical components, ability to comprehend functional specifications and develop technical specification as well as write qualitative pieces of code
- He/She should have flair for business processes framework architecture
Experience and Other Requirements
- Minimum experience – 6-7 years with min 2- 3 years in SAP projects. One Industry project implementation experience in TM using BOPF / FPM, BRF+ is mandatory
- Development experience in enhancements, integration, interface experience with 3 party system and other components in an E2E Travel or transportation solution implementation projects
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.