Sales Manager India Jobs Vacancy in Procter Gamble
Procter Gamble urgently required following position for Sales Manager India. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Manager India Jobs Vacancy in Procter Gamble Jobs Details:
- Lead the selling effort for Baby Care category in Hospital channel by designing the right Go-to-market design and execution model (coverage, logistics)
- lead the engagement with key Hospital customers, building the right enablers for selling (portfolio, selling tools, technology tools etc) & building the capability of the Hospital channel team in the Distributor.
- Design key enablers for selling
- Build capability of Sales team
If you're a good fit you:
- Have a Masters degree in Business Administration.
- Have at least 3-5 years of sales Experience in Modern Retail/Distributors/Institutional selling (Hospital channel experience desirable).
- Have good speaking & written command of the English language.
- Have evidence of passion, leadership, and achievements in your previous academic or professional careers.
- Have strong organizational & analytical skills
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
What does P&G offer you?
- An environment to showcase your knowledge & abilities among some of the most passionate, driven, and talented individuals in the market.
- A continuous learning & development environment supplemented by mentoring, coaching, and formal training.
- A competitive salary package & benefits.