Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon
American Express Gurgaon urgently required following position for Senior Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon Jobs Details:
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
American Express is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated Senior Executive Assistant to support its VP & Head of Technology, India.
- You need to be a self – starter, quick learner who believes in creating positive experiences in business dealings. Should possess the ability to design think and synthesize observations to optimized & meaningful outcomes.
- The role requires superior attention to details, the ability to meet tight deadlines, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to objectively manage multiple critical requests.
- The incumbent needs to maintain a level of integrity and discretion in handling sensitive, confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with individuals inside and outside the company.
- The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with limited or no supervision. Should be able to act and react to situations that requires a quick turnaround, and should be able to prioritize on assigned task.
- Day to day delivery of administrative tasks, such as - Schedule and manage Calendar across virtual and co-located global teams, Meeting room bookings, Schedule meetings and appointments, Organize and maintain paper and electronic files, organize vendor partner & other internal & external meetings, Visitor coordination, PR and courtesy calls as well as business commitments etc.
- Travel arrangements with agenda, Processing/reconciling travel expenses, Manage and prepare In-Town & Out-Town TEV’s, Reimbursements, Corporate Card Statements, Banking statements and payments.
- New colleague or vendor resource on-boarding and associated administrative support such as access management, laptop, employee card etc.
- Organizing and coordinating the colleague engagement and cultural initiatives, including offsite events, birthdays, anniversaries and any other colleague Events.
- Coordinate and organize Town halls with teams based across geographic locations, senior Leadership visit logistics, Team Huddles, etc.
- Adept in using MS-Office tools such as MS-Outlook, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Power Point, EUC - TP, Jabber, WebEx, streaming video handling and testing. Provide support in documentation for projects, create power-point business presentations, and generate various reports, etc.
- Potential organizing / email support
- Maintenance of all office related files including confidential matters
- Be able to independently handle routine affairs, and able to handle geographically distributed virtual teams across time zones
- Be flexible on time commitments to be able to work stretched hours to meet business requirements
- Have a pleasing and positive personality to drive team-work and day-to-day tasks
- Be innovative/ inventive / transparent / creative to be able to provide thought leadership and ideas across the Technology India and Global teams remit in areas not limited to people strategy, engagement, engineering and leadership culture
- Be able to network extensively with various teams, departments and leverage relationship to drive outcomes.
- Leverage strong problem solving skills with focus on compliance adherence
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in a similar capacity
- Experience with global teams is a must
- Ability to work with matrix teams, diverse cultures, and stretched hours appreciated
- Mandatory skills - MS-Outlook, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point.
- Preferred skills - Advanced Excel, Reporting, Web Portal design, Financial Accounting, Confluence , slack, Rally / Jira
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time