Cps Service Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Gurgaon
Honeywell Gurgaon urgently required following position for Cps Service Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cps Service Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Gurgaon Jobs Details:
- Be agile and customer focused.
- Provide readily available technical solutions to our customer.
- Initial triage of cases with escalation process.
- Proactively communicate trends, investigations and solutions to prevent future issues.
- Review of CPS dashboards and create of monthly and quarterly report for CPS Support manager review with customer.
- Review operations with customer and assisting with defining and quantifying customer benefits.
- Review dashboards with focus on proactive communication to customer on suggested CPS actions.
- Monitoring customer experience process and identify areas for improvement and items that require enhanced focus.
- Establishing new work process for the Customer Experience Contact Center.
Additional Candidate Qualifications:
- Must be able to respond to customers who are seeking urgent resolution to sometimes ambiguous technical needs – must quickly gain the customer’s trust and demonstrate accountability for problem resolution.
- Excellent verbal, written, & interpersonal communication skills.
- English language (oral and written.)
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Creative approach to process development and customer-centric behavior
- Comprehensive analytical, trouble shooting & problems solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Our Customer Experience Contact Center is staffed 24 hours a day; seven days a week with personnel from across our global organization. This role requires flexibility regarding core working hours, holiday, and weekend working hours to ensure our customers are always able to reach a talented advisor.
- On-call customer response responsibilities may periodically be required of Customer Center employees during their off hours
- This role may require customer-facing and/or internal travel, up to ten percent of the time
Basic Candidate Qualification:
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering
- Min of 3 years of experience in technical service or process operation role within the refining and petrochemical industry.