Lead Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Mumbai
Bank America Mumbai urgently required following position for Lead Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Mumbai Jobs Details:
Job number: 18034271Back to job search results
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America
The Electronic Trading Technology (ETT) team support the Electronic Trading business in the Global Markets and Investment Banking Group. The team provides innovative solutions for low touch trading, which includes FIX connectivity, low latency market connectivity, smart order routing, algorithmic trading and internal crossing.
The ETT team is a global team with a strong presence in every region (AMRS, EMEA and APR). We aim to maintain a global perspective while recognizing and responding to specific regional requirements that make each market unique.
The EMEA Electronic Trading Technology (ETT) team is a vibrant team of experienced developers, business analysts and QA experts working closely with the business group. The team supports an existing fully featured Electronic Trading product set and is also looking to build the next generation Electronic Trading platform. The next generation program is a sizeable investment in ensuring that the business is ready for handling higher volumes of market data and customer flow efficiently.
Individual will be part of core java development team works on number of trading strategy engines that support benchmark algorithms, Smart order routing, Internal crossing, serving the EMEA as well as global electronic business
- Continuous stream of strategy enhancements, brand new trading strategies & regulatory requirements
- Work on number of frameworks related items that affect a number of related systems so there is much scope for cross team integration
- Underlying platform has been built on a java framework with nect-generation, cutting edge, low latency & high throughput at the heart of application
- There is high-Degree business interaction
- Needs to be able to do sign offs, handle change requests, releases & also contribute to automation primarily focusing on European & middle eastern markets
- Must be able to work with and take technical direction from the team lead
- Can demonstrate ability to work in a multi-faceted role (development with some testing, support and analysis.)
Education : Any University Degree (Technical, Numerical or science based subject)
Certifications if any : OCJP
Experience Range : 9 - 12 Yrs
- Hands on experience in Core Java, Datastructures & Algorithms
- Should have an understanding of & experience with multithreading systems, & low latency IO
- Have a good knowledge of network programming & optimization
- Should have good experience with design patterns (UML, OOAD, Observer, Factory, Singleton)
- Hands on experience with eclipse Or Intellij, GIT, Continous build servers & Maven
- Good understanding of strategy based trading
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Demonstrate experience of front office system design & architecture (Also trading plant & topology)
- Business knowledge – Understanding of equities or derivatives markets
- Knowledge of Fix (Heartbeating, login, sequence, numbers, message types etc)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Work Timings - 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Job Location - Mumbai
Posting Date: 13/06/2018
MINDSPACE LINK ROAD MALAD