Manager Finance Accounts Diagnostic Centre Jobs Vacancy in Ara Resources Pune
Ara Resources Pune urgently required following position for Manager Finance Accounts Diagnostic Centre. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Finance Accounts Diagnostic Centre Jobs Vacancy in Ara Resources Pune Jobs Details:
Reporting: Promoter & CEO
Qualification: CA (Inter) / M.Com / MBA (Finance)
Client: Diagnostic Centre
Competencies / Skills required
- Candidate is expected to possess -
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent financial analytical capabilities
- Strong accounting & auditing knowledge and experience
- Fully conversant with Tally & ERP package
- Knowledge and experience in direct and indirect taxes including GST
- Knowledge of PF and ESI & other Labour laws
- Good interpersonal skill and team management
- Responsible for managing overall Finance & Accounting function
- Ensure accurate and timely closure of books at month, quarter and year end
- Responsible to draw up monthly MIS reports
- Liaison and Coordinate with Auditors for timely closure of Audit.
- Ensure statutory & regulatory compliance to applicable tax and commercial laws
- Compliance to Companies Act, Tracking and closure of open audit issues
- Preparation of Audit Committee presentation.
- Responsible for end to end closure of quarterly Statutory Audit.
- Ensure monthly analytical review of Financials with variance analysis
- Responsible to monitor the contingent liabilities.
- Framing and implementing policies and procedures for recording & internal controls
- Ensure proper cash flow management through forecasting and
- Implement measures to safeguard Company’s properties, like adequate insurance covers
- Provide financial information to help management and promoters take informed decisions
- Ensure proper accounting systems are implemented and maintained to ensure requirements of the stakeholders and met.
- Ensure legal and contract management.
- Mentor, train and nurture a team of accountants.