Learning And Development Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Bengaluru
Ikea Bengaluru urgently required following position for Learning And Development Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning And Development Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ikea Bengaluru Jobs Details:
It takes a dream to create a successful business idea....It takes people to make dreams a reality.
Working at the IKEA Group means that you are part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. We’re the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with 194,000 co-workers and operations in 49 countries, but we value working in a non-bureaucratic way. Here you can always be yourself. In fact, we actively encourage it! At IKEA, we respect each other, our differences and are open to everyone making a contribution. So no matter where you work in the world, you’ll most likely rub shoulders with a diverse group of people – with different backgrounds, special skills and a quirky sense of humour. We offer exceptional career and learning possibilities at IKEA. Our co-workers are encouraged to try different roles, and many change between functions and countries several times in their careers. You can design your own career path according to your development plan and future goals. We believe in every co-worker’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, IKEA grows too. To start growing with IKEA, take a look at our different roles and available jobs. IKEA has an ambitious expansion plan in India, to be a leading home furnishing retailer with multi-channel capabilities and also opening about 25 stores by 2030. In Karnataka, IKEA plans both retail stores and ecommerce, a supplier landscape to support local sourcing and has also located its service office for the country in Bangalore. IKEA’s first store in Bengaluru will be in Nagasandra on Tumkur road; IKEA has acquired 14 acres of land and a 40,000 sq.m (450,000 sq. ft.) store will be built with integrated metro connectivity offering great accessibility and catering to over 6 million visitors per year.
Do you want to be part of IKEA’s exciting journey in Bengaluru and India?
We are currently looking for Learning and Development Specialist to join our IKEA Bengaluru Store
PURPOSE OF FUNCTION
To establish IKEA as the preferred employer by attracting those who share the IKEA values, ensuring a systematic development for all co-workers, inspiring the coworkers to perform and remain with IKEA. This will support IKEA in achieving the business objectives:
This shall happen by
- to be the leader in life at home
- growth and sustained long-term profitability
- a better IKEA
- working in partnership with all business functions
- ensuring the appropriate HR processes and tools are implemented
- actively contributing to the growth of business through people
PURPOSE OF JOB
Be a strong contributor to the competence and development of managers and coworkers, influencing the unit management team to secure that this is an integral part of unit culture. Act as HR business partner ensuring that competence and development strategies are put in to practice in the most effective and efficient way in order to support the delivery of agreed business results and IKEA objectives.
Contribute to a constructive co-operation with works council/unions where applicable.
Ensure that line managers develop co-worker competence by using the relevant learning and development tools to secure the meeting with the customer-
- Ensure individual and organisational competence and development is a long-term process by working pro-actively with the people cycle in order to grow business and people together
- Secure business relevant learning and development opportunities by conducting training needs analysis using the appropriate tools and evaluating all learning and development activities to the appropriate level, thus securing business goals and the customer experience
- Secure that the data in the unit succession plan is relevant, and of high quality, by coaching line managers to work actively with the unit succession process, in order to facilitate the analysis of the plan by the management team
- Provide the appropriate development tools and programmes in order to build the pipeline of internal talent in the unit
- Contribute learning and development specialist knowledge to the creation of the local HR action plan and implement relevant learning and development actions
- Ensure the efficient organisation and administration of learning and development activities by meeting with key stakeholders in order to maintain an overview of these activities in the unit • Promote development opportunities in IKEA and build external relationships which address business needs in order to secure the positioning of IKEA as “Employer of Choice”
- Secure alignment with the UK/IE learning and development direction actively sharing and seeking out best practices and contributing to national projects
- Act as a cultural role model in ways that demonstrate the IKEA values within and outside IKEA, which also includes to safeguard and promote the IKEA Culture
Being passionate about people and having a strong belief in individuals’ potential
- Reflecting what IKEA stands for and the IKEA values
- Being pro-active on leading business through people
- Having the opportunity to act local within a global framework • Using specialist knowledge to deliver agreed business results
- Develop the business and deliver results
- Lead and develop people
- Inspire and clarify
- Create togetherness
- Find better ways
- Enable change
ESSENTIAL FOR PARTICULAR JOB
- Ability to influence and engage co-workers and leaders
- Quick learner who is easily able to adapt to changing demands
- Business understanding
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences both verbally and in writing
- Passion for people and development
- Role model for IKEA Culture & Values
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Learning & Development background
- Experience of working in a retail environment
- Background with the customer in focus