Operation Manager Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Bengaluru
Boeing Bengaluru urgently required following position for Operation Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operation Manager Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Setting up the production facility including capital planning and facilities execution
- Schedule execution and production process
- Manage execution, cost, quality, schedule, performance and customer relationships that influence customer satisfaction
- Accountable for all communication with customers and coordination between Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and other functions to ensure all Engineering requirements are met, produce quality products, on time and within budget
- Translating program requirements associated with the work scope, product, or proposal into specific tasks and plans, authorizes, directs, implements, and monitors the performance of those tasks through Integrated Product Team (IPT)
- Provide program specific operating plans to identify roles and responsibilities for assigned tasks and establish ground rules for parts procurement, documentation requirements, process identification and schedules
- Establish budget for all functions and manage overall program surveillance
- Coordinate and direct activities necessary to fulfill schedule, quality and performance commitment i.e. material support, manufacturing support, Quality Assurance support, tooling, and test equipment
- Report necessary corrective action in problem areas
- Uses trend and performance data to determine risks and develop mitigation plans
- Negotiates and incorporates changes into control systems to maintain program requirements
- Conduct After Action Reviews and apply lessons learned into future plans
- Experience managing and integrating multi-functional teams, especially taking a production program from the engineering development phase, through LRIP and Production. Responsible to stand up a production capability, to include facilitization, staffing, developing a production capability with associated processes, business systems, supply chain feeds and direct customer contact.
- Experience leading and coaching employees
- Leadership capability that collaborates across the manufacturing factory areas including, production engineering teams, engineering teams, quality leaders, internal and external customers, Boeing stakeholders, and direct reports.
Knowledge of policies and procedures that typically affect subordinate organizational units. Establishes policies and procedures. Interprets policies and procedures. Knowledge of skills and abilities required by managers or non-management employees to accomplish organizational responsibilities.
Exerts influence in the development of overall objectives and long-term goals of the organization. Typically develops budgets, schedules and performance standards. Decisions could impact critical delay(s) in schedule and/or organizational operations. Has impact on work processes and outcomes. Directs short term operations/tactical operations of the organization.
Frequent contacts with managers and external representatives concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements or contractual clarifications. Interacts frequently with internal and external management and senior-level representatives.
Ability to accomplish results through managers or non-management employees. Ability to modify the organization structure for their scope of responsibility. Often responsible for managing team(s) or work unit(s) of the company. Assignments are objective-oriented. Ability to influence decision-making by internal and external management and senior level representatives.
Skilled in advising and influencing managers or non-management employees to meet schedules or resolve technical or operational problems. Directly participates in establishing and administering multiple projects. Develops and administers budgets, schedules and performance standards. Manages large or complex teams of managers and or non-management employees (typically at the professional level).
The work group typically includes lower-level managers and non-management employees at the professional level.
- Engineering degree
- At least 15+ years of setting up large complex production programs
- Experience in electronics production is desired
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Yes, 10 % of the Time Engineering Core Manager with Direct Reports No No Standard India; Boeing India Private Limited