Associate Test Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Pune
Barclays Pune urgently required following position for Associate Test Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Test Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Pune Jobs Details:
Job Title: Associate Test Analyst
· Identify defects in the application code and technical solution as early as possible in the life cycle.
· To ensure the team delivers pixel perfect UI’s.
· Create Test ware - estimates, scenarios, cases, data for both automated and manual tests covering functional and non-functional scenarios.
· Execute Test and collate evidence.
· Defect reporting and tracking.
· Create and execute plan to increase the level of automated tests available.
· Understand functionality under test
· Create query log/ mind map/ flow charts
· Create manual/automated test cases/ scripts/ charters/ data sheets/ sample data
· Set up and Execute tests and record evidence
· Raise defects with appropriate amount of details
· Explain the tests executed, data used, the results and defects to project team
· Timely escalations of issues to Test Lead appropriate
· Complete tasks / deliverables within schedule constraints (for self)
· Awareness of test automation / performance testing with ability to support & plan scope identification.
· Assist the Test Manager in managing day-to-day testing activities, such as test monitoring and status reporting at the end of the testing day
· Build a knowledge repository on best practices on using specific test tools or while working on specific technologies.
· Should have exposure to Automation framework
· Ability to coordinate with other teams like Development team and Business Analysts.
· Preferred Qualifications Bachelor in Engineering
· Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to quickly learn new business domains and processes
· Proven ability to multi-task, be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressured environment with changing priorities
· Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours
· Good team player and self-motivated
· Adaptable and able to pick up new technologies
· High attention to detail and quality of work
· Able to create clear technical specifications from business requirements
· Experience in at least one programming language preferably Java.
· Experience of the following:
o Testing across multiple browsers
o Automated test data creation
o REST Client
o SOAP UI
o Browser Stack or similar
o JQuery, JSON, XML
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
· Strong level of experience of IT software development (essential).
· Financial services, investment management/banking (preferred).
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
For further information on EVP, please click on the link below https://now.barclays.com/WCP/content/intranet/en/functions/operations-and-technology/global-service-centre/EVP.html
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, v
Eternal status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.